Up Coming Prospect - Added Updated Pics

Thanks guys

Will let you know if we need a puppy sitter TJac, thank you for offering

Congrats Seita, I wish you all the best with your girl

Thanks SK and Huski, yes very excited and very clucky... do I need another dog?? NO. Do I want one, :thumbsup:

I am really lucky, these babies are close by so I get to visit often and see them growing.

Oooh puppies!!

How exciting - nothing beats that feeling of a cute little new blank canvas to work with, and getting to know your new friend :) All the best with her for the future (yours too Seita)

Guest Clover

Ohhh congrats Dyzney, lovely babies.

My up and coming (well i hope :laugh: ) is a bit older at about 6 months. I have only had her a month and so far so good :). I'm hoping for Flyball, herding and Agility with the youngster eventually.

post-2703-0-64106600-1330686594_thumb.jpg

Your guys are all beautiful!

I don't know if my Reggie qualifies, :o I haven't had a go at "proper" dog sports etc. before.......

Trained 'my' first dog (Border Collie) and had high hopes that I was GOING to trial her, but she was/is very nervy and dog aggressive. Mind you she probably could have been something special but I was 12-14 at the time and made tons of mistakes :laugh:

Oh well! Reggie is 10 months old and doing nicely. I have high hope for him! I just have to make sure I don't show him up! :rofl:

199.jpg

Never to late to start getting serious I suppose!

Introducing my soon to be new herding, agility, obedience, tracking, ET, show prospect.

Not sure which one yet, but definitely a bitch.

Just beautiful, aren't they?! :)

They do look a healthy group, don't they? Congrats Dyzney. Good luck with their development and your pick of the bunch.

Introducing my soon to be new herding, agility, obedience, tracking, ET, show prospect.

Surely one of them could dance too?!?!?! :D

ETA - ahhhh puppybreath ...

Edited by MrsD

I agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats they are so cute. Do you have a name in mind??

I agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats they are so cute. Do you have a name in mind??

Yes, I have pet and Reg names picked out (for my girl), but don't want to jinx anything yet, so will reveal all when they are a bit older :D I have had my next girl's pet name picked for a couple of years and wishful Reg. name since last year so excited to test them out :laugh:

Have considered DWD.... jury is out whether we will give it a go yet. Want to try Rally first.

Thank you everyone :thanks:

CheqBD, Reggie is gorgeous and of course she qualifies :) she looks a real sweetheart. I wish you all the best with her.