K9pro Online Shop Great Customer Service

sunnyjohn

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say between the people in this thread, previous threads and people I know IRL, a LOT of products from K9pro seem to be going missing in the post. I don't know if this is something that's happening with the post across the board or is a k9pro specific issue?

I think that's a pretty broad statement to make. Australia post is pretty dodgy these days and their service is getting worse, so do you suggest that companies start offering courier only? That's the only way to make sure things don't go missing but it also costs a LOT more.. Over the last year i've had many things go missing, and one package even took over 12 months to get back to the original recipient... I had one package arrive back at work the other day, with a note on it from the postie saying the address in question doesn't exist, when it did and all the other stuff we sent there arrives on time.

I have to say between the people in this thread, previous threads and people I know IRL, a LOT of products from K9pro seem to be going missing in the post. I don't know if this is something that's happening with the post across the board or is a k9pro specific issue?

I think that's a pretty broad statement to make. Australia post is pretty dodgy these days and their service is getting worse, so do you suggest that companies start offering courier only? That's the only way to make sure things don't go missing but it also costs a LOT more.. Over the last year i've had many things go missing, and one package even took over 12 months to get back to the original recipient... I had one package arrive back at work the other day, with a note on it from the postie saying the address in question doesn't exist, when it did and all the other stuff we sent there arrives on time.

I didn't say it was K9pro specific, I asked if this is happening across the board and is therefore an Aus Post problem? Because I seem to be constantly hearing about items from K9pro never arriving. That could just be that they're very popular on here and there's been a few threads so it's discussed. Maybe other companies are having the same issue with packages not arriving but I'm just not hearing about it.

Either way, after how many I've heard of never turning up I'd be ensuring I pay for the insurance.

Hi Melzawelza

Out of literally thousands of orders since we opened our K9 Pro online store, we can think of maybe ten orders in that time that Australia Post has lost and have never been found again. We do our best to assist anyone whose order has been lost through the post, and I certainly wouldn't say it is something that happens a lot. I also haven't seen all the threads about lost orders?? I could have missed them though :)

Never had a problem with topbuy. Still waiting on someone to contact me with my tracking number since last week from K9Pro, stuffs well overdue.

Nekh, we are having trouble finding your email. Do you mind resending it to me at [email protected] and I'll help you track it down? If it was a crate order, crates shipments are delayed at the moment due to the volume of orders we have been getting.

Pretty sure all items posted are covered by at least $50 postal insurance as long as proof of postage and proof of value are available. Will need to look it up again when I get home to find out exact details...

Yes that's true, and we do raise disputes with Australia Post for express/registered post items that are not delivered. It's a really long process though and Australia Post sucks to deal with :laugh:

Edited by huski

Nekh, we are having trouble finding your email. Do you mind resending it to me at [email protected] and I'll help you track it down? If it was a crate order, crates shipments are delayed at the moment due to the volume of orders we have been getting.

ordered through the website. I'll resend you the information now, it wasnt crates.

ordered through the website. I'll resend you the information now, it wasnt crates.

Thanks Nekh!

Can't say I've ever really had a company offer a refund or replacement if something has gone missing. That's what paying for registered post is for :) But as for K9Pro, I've only placed one order with them, but their service was brilliant and the product outstanding.

I've never had this situation occur but I would expect the company to make good too and resend the product I paid for. I consider the onus on the company that sells in this manner to ensure I am satisfied with the end result and that includes receiving the product and not only receiving it but receiving it in the condition it was sold.

Not sure how a company could be expected to re send and replace when there is no evidence the parcel didn't arrive. How can they know the person didn't simply say they didnt receive it?

though I would want to see proof of postage which is easy to do.

I have ordered from them and the service was fantastic,the stuff arrived very quickly and I have to say the leather slip leads have become my favourite bit of dog kit.They are fantastic and although I do loads of internet shopping here and from the states I haven't found anything remotely similar, quality wise for the price.They are so soft right from the start.

Other family members have ordered soft crates ,harness, collars & leads - all sent to Mackay where post is notoriously slow/bad and all have arrived safe and sound. If I ordered anything very expensive I would always insure,but that is to do with bad experiences with Australia Post rather than K9Pro.A couple of things I have ordered from other sites have gone astray or been badly delayed,the companies involved have sent proof of postage so I know the stuff was sent. I don't think other companies can be responsible for Australia Post's bad service.

Hi Melzawelza

Out of literally thousands of orders since we opened our K9 Pro online store, we can think of maybe ten orders in that time that Australia Post has lost and have never been found again. We do our best to assist anyone whose order has been lost through the post, and I certainly wouldn't say it is something that happens a lot. I also haven't seen all the threads about lost orders?? I could have missed them though :)

Thanks for that, I must have just heard of quite a few of those ten. Or maybe the ones I heard of were found eventually.

The previous threads weren't about lost orders, they were just about K9pro in general and a few people mentioned that their items were lost in the post.

Seems like it might be an Auspost issue from what a few others are saying too.

Thanks for that, I must have just heard of quite a few of those ten. Or maybe the ones I heard of were found eventually.

The previous threads weren't about lost orders, they were just about K9pro in general and a few people mentioned that their items were lost in the post.

Maybe they just aren't contacting us to chase their order up, because it is rare that we get a lost order. I'll have to keep a better eye on the K9 Pro threads on DOL, as I still can't recall that large a number of people posting on here about lost orders, but then again I don't read every thread either :laugh:

ETA: have you ever placed an order with us Melzawelza?

Edited by huski

Maybe they just aren't contacting us to chase their order up, because it is rare that we get a lost order. I'll have to keep a better eye on the K9 Pro threads on DOL, as I still can't recall that large a number of people posting on here about lost orders, but then again I don't read every thread either :laugh:

Lol, it wasn't heaps in one thread.. There were two or three mentions in the last thread I read, a couple in this one and I know someone IRL too who had the same issue. I guess after reading this one it seemed like a lot all up.

I just wanted to share my experience with K9pro's online shop. I recently placed an order with the shop. It then arrived quite quickly but when I opened the order unfortunately there had been a mix up and one item was not what I had ordered. I contacted the shop by email and they quickly and cheerfully replaced the item. I can't fault their service.

I have ordered twice from K9 Pro and the orders have arrived within a couple of days - amazing service. I love the leather leash I just got - soft and strong and looks great. The long line is fabulous too - tried it out on Saturday at training (my dog sometimes breaks in a long stay) and it worked a treat and gave me a lot more confidence. People commented on the long line saying how nice it is etc. I have recommended K9 Pro to others as well - can't get much better than placing an order on a Friday and it arrives in the post on Monday :thumbsup:

My Cat certainly is happy! :laugh:

Just have to get a dog now ;)

Love it! :thumbsup: I have one of those too :laugh:

She hasn't discovered the new crates yet but I am sure it is just a matter of time.

Kahlua - told you it would be a matter of time! I only set this new crate up this afternoon :laugh:

418996_10150567161463244_547258243_9035013_1326178496_n-1.jpg

Kahlua - told you it would be a matter of time! I only set this new crate up this afternoon :laugh:

Haha! He decided he likes the top better too! :laugh:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I am not surprised! Fat Shandi (my cat) gives her tick of approval!

Uhm, is it just me, or are there always certain people who like to try and bash K9 Pro every time it comes up? :confused: No idea why.

Ive ordered a number of things over the last year, every single item has arrived within a few days.

One item didn't work properly, I sent it back and had a replacement within a few days. :thumbsup: Fantastic customer service (and prices. :D)

If you order something or mail something without tracking/insurance, that's your decision. Auspost is getting a lot of complaints recently. I mailed something a few days ago that went astray and luckily I got it back (actually it was returned to my neighbours for some reason). I mailed it again today, WITH tracking this time :o Learnt my lesson!

I can't think of many companies that would just replace an item without question :confused:? Pretty much every place I've ordered from has a added fee for insurance or tracking. Just like if you mail something yourself, you have the choice.

All my stuff from K9Pro has always arrived extremely quickly. The only clunky thing is the payment i.e no direct payment online, you have to pay and then email but that's no biggie. I've been happy with the speed and also the condition of the goods when they arrive.

I've also had great experiences with topbuy. Cleanrun was also great - last year, I ordered two massive boxes when the shipping was free. One went missing so they resent that box again. Then the original box turned up and they said that I couldn't send it back so they asked me to donate the stuff to dog rescue, which I did :) I think I've been really lucky with all of my online purchases.