Glues Safe To Use For Ear Taping

Sheppup

I do have a bottle in fact, I can post it to you if you email me [email protected]. I used those latex foam shoe insoles cut to shape, tear mender to the ears then just sports tape over the top. Didn't remove them every day, left them on.

Thankyou, thankyou THANKYOU!!!! Am I dreaming??? LOL Your a LEGEND, I'm very excited now :)))) over the moon (who would have thought adhesive could be so thrilling hahaha)

Oh right so is that called the moleskin? I've ordered some of that adhesive moleskin from priceline and it will be in today, so now I'll have the TM for the stick required. emailing now :)

nah I just used the normal insole one from the safeway shelf, it was made from foam. My girl needed heavy duty because her ears didnt flop forward they actually flopped as a fold over to the sides

DSC_0199-1.jpg

That is exactly how my girls ears are! Did her ears ever stand up for any length of time? And how are her ears now?

I posted him the bottle I got from you sway :) barely used any really

Got it!! Cheers :) Going to go try it out now :) I had to re-tape again last night and this morning Geez, she is a squrmer. Last night and this morning both ears up, still a bit wobbly, but up! So now with the glue I plan it leave it on for about a week? Would this be enough? I also got the latex foam insoles, Nekhbet, did you cut it to fit inside the ear, exact shape or a bit bigger?

Edited by Sheppup

I cut it just a smidge smaller then her ear shape and down into the base so it would stand upright too. We caught it too late I did it more as an experiment to see if it would work. Leave it on a week, take it off then redo for another few weeks, cartilage doesnt grow that fast.