Warning Dog Owners

DAVERI

the following was taken from Facebook

** NOTiCE **

There is a Silver Hilux going around Jimboomba Flagstone and greenbank area stealing dogs. He was seen in broad daylight today trying to steal a staffy. Obviously this scumbag is stealing for fighter dogs, which is just crap! He is said to be in his mid 40's, driving a silver hilux with a "K" in the number plate. PLEASE keep an eye on your pets, even more so if staffys or bulldog type breeds. And take note of the FULL rego no and report it to police as there is a full investigation happening.

Please keep an eye out.

What a scumbag !!! Hope they catch him very soon. Everyone in that beautiful part of the world keep an extra vigilant eye on your furry kids won't you until this crettin if dealt with.

Hope next time if he does try to take some innocent persons poor pooch, he comes off 2nd best BIG TIME. :mad

What a jerk. I hope they catch him. :mad

Makes you wonder that he doesn't get attacked while trying going into people's yards to get the dogs out. :confused:

Most of the staffords I know are very friendly dogs and will happily play with anyone...

I am sure this person will come across dogs that won't let him in but there will be lots that will allow him to come in...

Makes you wonder that he doesn't get attacked while trying going into people's yards to get the dogs out. :confused:

Most of the staffords I know are very friendly dogs and will happily play with anyone...

I am sure this person will come across dogs that won't let him in but there will be lots that will allow him to come in...

That's their biggest fault too. My two would bark like crazy until they were in the yard and then jump all over them for pats :(

That's their biggest fault too. My two would bark like crazy until they were in the yard and then jump all over them for pats :(

Yes & if this is gospel, this B#$@*$d is praying on them. When all they want is a pat & a cuddle :(:mad

Edited by BC Crazy

Many years ago, my ex's pedigree bully ( she was pure white) was stolen. She WAS as gentle as a lamb .... played with our kids, no problem at all. And then she was missing for 12 weeks.

She had this funky kink in her tail from an accident. Our mailman spotted her and let us know. She had been blooded, for fighting and certifiably insane when we got her back. I could NOT trust her around the kids at all and we had to do the kindest thing for all of us.

I HATE DOG THIEVES and I hope this mongrel is caught ... by the owners. The law is a joke and there is no justice.

I don't know if they are stealing for fighting just reposting but police are looking into it.

my girl would vanish without a sound. she never barks when people arrive. but i have had a few issues with visiters walking into the house and grabbing a drink and she wont let them out again. she seems cool with anyone coming and going as long as you don't remove anything.

i'm hoping the rain will keep them away till they get court! my place is just about flooded. had water in my dinning room and coming in the front door at 3am the other night.

Ozzielioness, My heart goes out to you. :( What an truly aweful thing to happen to your families pet.

Shudder to think what they must have had to do to her to make her turn from a placid girl into some sort of monster. Poor, sweet girl. :cry:

And I too really hope this A$#% hole is caught a.s.a.p, by the owners cause the law is an absolute joke.