Dur-a-brute Dog Toys

Leema

I have three kong-like toys, with 'Dur-A-Brute' branded on them. I love them, but have no idea where they came from.

Doesn't anyone know where I can get them from? I am happy to order online or if there is stock somewhere in Adelaide.

What didn't come up on the link via DOL was another "click the box to see more" which actually referred to Dur-a-brute but I had a squiz and there wasn't anything like what you described. Maybe contact the company though - check if what you have IS one of their toys and whether it is a case of them being out of production ????

Edited by Erny

Dur a Brute is a Hagen line and is imported by Pet Pacific, they are the sole Australian distributor for all Hagen products.

Any pet store that carry Pet Pacific lines can get them for you if they do not already stock them. Otherwise give them a call (head office in Penrith) and they will advise you of a store in your area.

I used to work for Pet Pacific, that is how I know this :) It was quite a while ago, so if they are an obsolete line now, I am not aware of this.

Edited by dyzney