Lady And The Tramp

LizT

Imagine how few of you guys would love this story if it was real? Someone gives a dog as gift, dog isn't desexed, runs off most likely on heat and gets taken to pound, has litter of cross bred mutts to possibly larger father .. Forum flames owner. Now, that's Lady and the tramp Dol style :laugh:

Yeah, that had me worried even as a kid in the 1960's. It's typical Disney humanising of a "Story".

What really had me worried though is the 101 Dalmations all living happily in a dalmation plantation! :eek:

dalmation plantation!
puppy farm... Or the pound adopting Stitch out to a fmily with a young girl despite being obviously bad tempered... lol

Except they were not going to sell any of the puppies!

Yes, and Stitch's adoption, especially as Pound Worker didn't recognise the 'dog' and they had no paper work on him. :mad

Maybe the 'real' world isn't that bad after all. :laugh:

Edited by LizT

I'm just disappointed that that video of real dogs didn't have them eating the spaghetti the way they did in the animated film. When they each grab and end of the spaghetti and eat and meet in the middle then one lets go. My dogs will do this if I give them spaghetti and it's hilarious. (Wouldn't be good if they were food aggressive).

Imagine how few of you guys would love this story if it was real? Someone gives a dog as gift, dog isn't desexed, runs off most likely on heat and gets taken to pound, has litter of cross bred mutts to possibly larger father .. Forum flames owner. Now, that's Lady and the tramp Dol style :laugh:

Never mind the fact that poor Lady was banished after the arrival of the skin baby....one newbie never to set their foot inside the world of DOL again lol

Never mind the fact that poor Lady was banished after the arrival of the skin baby....one newbie never to set their foot inside the world of DOL again lol

But not by her people, only that "meddling Aunt". :mad

Personally I could never go away and leave my baby with anyone! :o