Cocker Spaniel Breeder Needed

Cosmolo

I am assisting a wonderful client (who has had a very unfortunate experience with their previous dog) to source a new companion. They have (after some advice) decided a Cocker Spaniel would best suit their situation so i would like some recommendations for good breeders in Victoria. Ideally they would have litters available within a reasonable period of time.

This is an excellent home who are willing to do anything they need to do to welcome a new puppy to the family.

Contact the Cocker Spaniel Club of Victoria and ask for their puppy list. All the pups on it should be from tested parents.

BB, our Silverblue has Silverblue as her kennel prefix? Am I confused?

Edited by Jed

Contact the Cocker Spaniel Club of Victoria and ask for their puppy list. All the pups on it should be from tested parents.

BB, our Silverblue has Silverblue as her kennel prefix? Am I confused?

Yep Jed you are confused. Silverblue is her prefix and DOL name. :)

No, I know who Silverblue is. We have raised a couple of glasses together. I thought you were saying that

Janette and Ken Biggs. Cannot think of their kennel name but do a search on vickers in DOl breeds narrow field to Vic.

Our very own Silverblue

And it read to me that you were saying that Janette and Ken Biggs had Silverblue as their kennel prefix. Which is why I made the remark

All cleared up now. Cheers :)