Suggestions Fordog Boarding Hills Area/western Suburbs Sydney

sheza

Hi Everyone

I am new to this site and was wondering if you could let me know of any good dog boarding kennels in the hills area / Western Suburbs of Sydney.

I have a beautiful 6 year old Labrador named Buddy who usually goes and stays with my parents when we are away and gets spoiled rotten but they are coming on this trip with us so cant look after him this time. We are away for 10 days and a neighbour has offered to feed him but that will only give him 5 minutes of contact each day so i am unsure if it is better to leave him at home in his own environment where he will feel comfortable but be lonely or send him to a kennel where he will have the company of other dogs. He sleeps most of the day but i still dont know which option is better so i figure i should check out some reputable kennels.

Shez

Pax on here is supposed to be good, i have used Acacia lodge at Londonderry, really good. I have big dogs, and wanted them outside as much as poss, she caters for all their needs, they stayed 5 weeks, and were in great condition when i picked them up. :)

I do also look after people's dogs while they are away, if you are near me and want him walking, feeding etc

Edited by juice