Lure Coursing - Nsw

others will no doubt appreciate your caution. :(

Lets hope so. Usually when I muzzle my dog I get the - "look at the killer" comments. :rolleyes:

Will see you there guys but if you are not near your cars how will I recognise you?

I really doubt that there will be any other dobes there - so please aproach me if I you see me.

myszka, what sort of muzzle do you use? I would suggest a greyhound type basket muzzle rather than the closed cloth ones, much better for a heavy breathing dog and yours won't be the only one wearing one probably. Hopefully your boy will be so fixated on the lure that it won't be necessary anyway :(

Like poodlefan said, look for the screaming Vizsla.. the woman trying to control him will be me :rolleyes: Or poodlefan if I can hand him off :laugh:

I will also have my little red van there, which should stand out well :)

Edited by FHR

Look for a maroon Citroen Berlina (FHR) and a blue magna wagon (me, Paula and poodles) with ACT plates...

And me crying "stop the music!!!! stop the singing!!!!!" :rofl::(:):laugh:

Can't wait to go, looking forward to watching the action (dogless this time) :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have I scared you Paula?? You can always travel back with me... I promise my music/singing is much better.. the boys rarely howl anymore!! :rofl:

I only have a cloth type one but it can be regulated to allow the dog to open its mouth a bit.

I certainly do hope that one will not be needed.

I'll be on the look out for a uncontrolable vizsla :rolleyes:

Be on the lookout for a killer dobermann :(

Have I scared you Paula?? You can always travel back with me... I promise my music/singing is much better.. the boys rarely howl anymore!! :)

:):laugh::rofl: I'm petrified! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh dear... I'm just askin' for trouble..

:rolleyes: :(

poodlefan, I'm sure you have a lovely singing voice, really I do... ;) :rofl:

Whether Spud can run or not I think I will come anyway. There is always Toby though unsure whether he would be as interested as spud.

Look for the two shiba's ... pretty sure we will be the only shiba's there as well.

Poodlefan and FHR and Paula_Canberra - being Canberra born and breed I can smell the ACT number plates a mile away :( .

Maverick looking forward to watching the antics of your troop once again!! :rolleyes:

See you all there around noon. :)

Ok, so if you have a dog that's not great a recall but there's a catching area, would that be ok? And how far do they run, I'd love to put Leila and Ned in run together, but Leila wouldn't be able to keep up with Ned over a longer distance.

Young spud wont be coming due to having his surgery today :laugh::laugh:

But I have every intention of leaving OH at home with the young lad and bring Toby out for a run...... He doesnt have the same drive as spud but willing to give him a go!!!

He has very selective recall, I was initially planning to depend on spud to get them both back so this could be fun!!! :):)

Sas more then happy to be on hand if any help is needed :)

See you there!!! :rofl:

Thank you ladies - it it wasnt for you we wouldnt have a lovely day out!!!

Was great.

Although Rex anly did half of each run, I am happy for my friend and her girl to get the bug.

We will do it again, no doubt, keep us posted on when is the next one.

If you have any photos of our dobes I would love to get them as we only have 2 (too busy chatting and catching the dogs LOL)