Pedigree Papers

Atanquin

Okay zorro had his papers arrive finally but my name address and even zorro's name is all wrong no wonder it took for ever to get here.

Been calling and emailing the breeder non stop about it but that's only because she will not answer my calls or the emails and I know I gave her all the right info I was there when she wrote it down.

How do I get it changed?

I first sent her just a poilte email telling her zorro was great and was doing wonderfully I also told her about his testical not being dropped in just a poilte way just informing her about and asked about his deformed toe.

I feel bad she was so chatty when I was inquiring about a pup had all the tests done and sent me pic of the dad and told me all about her dogs. I saw the mum when I picked him up she seemed laid back and healthy. Just upsetting because she seemed like a breeder that would give life time support if I had questions :( rant over

Edited by Atanquin

Your post isn't clear about when you received the papers but if it's only in the last couple of days it might be possible that the breeder is away or has been too busy to return your calls/emails. Also when someone emails/calls non-stop it can be a bit confronting so maybe just leave it for a day or two. It won't make any difference to the situation and it may just save your relationship with your dog's breeder. It might just be a simple mistake like mixing you up with one of her other puppy buyers. I am sure that it could be easy to do.

Oh sorry, its been going on for about 7 months now I first emailed her a month after I had got him with regards to the papers as that's how long she said they could take, she didn't reply for about 2 weeks so I sent her another email and called her and well just nothing I did think it was because she was advertising that she still has pups and might have alot of emails, but I feel even worse now she always has pups advertised.

But yet I just need to know how to change the details do I need the breeder to ring up as well or can I just do it?

Only the breeder can change the dogs name.

If your name and address details are incorrect, you may have to pay for a replacement certificate - depending on whose fault it is (Dogs QLD or the breeder).

What do you mean by saying his name is "wrong"? Did the breeder promise a certain registered name?

The breeder gets two choices for a pup's name, and if neither are approved by the CC, they will get given what they get. It's not always possible to get certain names.

It's been spelt Zora on the paper not zorro and every thing else is wrong my name the address the post code :( just a muck around as it's already taken so long.

I gave her: call me zorro or zorro the masked one

As my 2 chooses

Edited by Atanquin

I wouldn't worry so much about his registered name if you aren't showing him, you'll most likely never refer to it. :)

Ring the CC on Monday to see if your details can be corrected though. You should be able to if you're listed as the owner.

I would think Zorro names are pretty popular? Perhaps they weren't available ....

I dunno I think she just misspelled it like everything else if my name and address had been correct then I would have thought it was maybe just unavailable but yer,

Anyway I will give the cccq a call on Monday and find out what I can do

It's been spelt Zora on the paper not zorro and every thing else is wrong my name the address the post code :( just a muck around as it's already taken so long.

I gave her: call me zorro or zorro the masked one

As my 2 chooses

Just because you send in your choices doesn't mean they will be accepted.

Sometimes it may take several attempts before they agree to a name.

It can delay things quite a bit at times.