Peiradise Needs Foster Carers

Guest Ams

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still in need of a few more foster carers, especially if you do not have cats or pocket pets. Christina and Diesel are both wonderful but not good with cats. Suede has ongoing medical issues (IBD) and at the moment is not very good around children.

Chippy is an escape artist who can climb 4 ft fences (has never tried going over the 5ft fences) but does like to be able to see out so he can watch the world go by and keep it safe for you. He will chase cats but hasn't caught one yet as he only has one eye so can't quite get them lined up. Chippy is not really a cuddle bunny, he will poddle up with cankles bobbing away and get his pats and a quick hug but then goes back to hanging at the front gate.

Brock is fabulous with cats but needs a doggy mate if left alone but can be temperamental around some males.

Chuckles is, well Chuckles. He is easy going, loves cuddles, sleeps on my pillow (curls up like a cat and doesn't move all night), good with cats & kids. Heis as close to a velcro dog as you are likely to get with a shar pei. He does need twice daily treatment for an ear infection at the moment.

Digby is a gorgeous red boy who can be picky about which other dogs he likes. Due to this he has not been able to be tested with my cats at this stage.

If I could place another three dogs into foster care it would make my life a LOT easier.

If you are interested even a little bit please email me: [email protected] I will be more than happy to answer any questions and bring dogs for you to meet.

Shar Pei can be obstinate, stubborn and wilfull but if you are fair, firm and keep control (no letting them get away with stuff) they are wonderfully funny dogs to have around.