Peinic- Nudgee Beach Dog Park 26/2/12 3pm

Guest Ams

There will be a Peinic (Shar Pei get together) at the Nudgee Beach dog park on Sunday the 26th of February at the Nudgee Beach Dog Park starting at 3pm.

Since I don't seem to have a lot of luck at making the usual DOL doggy meets, I thought this one could involve all non-pei as well. Nudgee Beach is a popular doggy spot with room for the dogs to play zoomies without squishing each other. The pei that come along are all doggy meet savvy and we've not had any major issues. There will be lots of pei crazy people to talk to as well.

I would love for some DOL peeps to come along. I will be running late (as usual).

I would love to see you there. We hold our meets at Nudgee cause it is kinda a half way point for the Gold Coast v Sunny Coast peeps.

If it makes you feel better I travel from out Ipswich way so it takes me a while to get there but the company is always great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Donatella it is a public park and there are plenty of other breeds that also attend the park. We bring a wire crate along so any nawty dogs can have time out.

edit to explain we don't book the park just for us we just all rock up at the same time. All the usual dog attendees still come on in (if the sight of a park full of pei don't scare them off that is).

Edited by Ams

Guest donatella

It would actually be good for her to meet some big friends, shes harmless shes just a barker but would be good to meet your crew (I follow your rescue on Facebook).

My friend just got a pei puppy actually I should bring her along.

**nods** oh yes def bring pei puppy if it has had its shots. We all luuuurrrve smooching puppies. (Oh and your friend can come too. :laugh: )

Guest donatella

Hehehe, I thought you'd like that.

She has her first night at puppy school tonight so she must have had or be close to all her shots :)

Last bump. Average rainfall will not deter us but if the heavens open up and I need to build an ark then maybe we will cancel.

See you all there.