Why Did I Get A Cream Dog?

Kirty

:laugh: No white or creams here :laugh:

Grey and Pinto horses and Parti coloured Cavaliers. What am I thinking?????

Makes me love the dark Bay with only a white star and the GSD especially more. :)

I have a white Borzoi.

Four weeks after a bath she looks as clean as the day after, even when she's been in mud in the meantime.

Got to love those silky dirt-dropping coats!

Yeah, mud don't stick to Cavaliers either. :D It's just the inital shock before they dry off. ;)

I guess I'm just lucky that none of mine seem to enjoy wallowing :laugh: Lacey used to but she seems to have grown out of it. We have a lovely big pool of mud and water down the back lately with all the rain but no one has been near it.

I have a white Borzoi.

Four weeks after a bath she looks as clean as the day after, even when she's been in mud in the meantime.

Yeah, mud don't stick to Cavaliers either. :D It's just the inital shock before they dry off. ;)

Yep, a bit similar coat texture I would have thought. The hardest thing is to resist the urge to towel it off. Leave the mud be and the coat drys and sheds all the mud. Rub it with a towel and it's a mess!

Often whem i am walking her people comment that she's just been bathed - nope, she just looks bright white all the time.

Edited by Diva

I have a white Borzoi.

Yep, a bit similar coat texture I would have thought. The hardest thing is to resist the urge to towel it off. Leave the mud be and the coat drys and sheds all the mud. Rub it with a towel and it's a mess!

Often whem i am walking her people comment that she's just been bathed - nope, she just looks bright white all the time.

Yeah. I just towel off wet feet, blot the body and legs, no rubbing and wait. :)

I've even noticed that green grass stains when they go out after the lawn has just been mown seem to disappear too? Worried me the first time I saw green paws and though Oh. no I have to rewash, but they vanished during the next few hours.

lol your dirty dogs looks so pleased with themselves! That's why I love having a grey girl - she doesn't show the dirt so much!

Most looked extemely pleased with themselves but I'm reading "guilty shame" in Kirty dogs eyes in the original post. :laugh:

I have a white Borzoi.

Yeah. I just towel off wet feet, blot the body and legs, no rubbing and wait. :)

I've even noticed that green grass stains when they go out after the lawn has just been mown seem to disappear too? Worried me the first time I saw green paws and though Oh. no I have to rewash, but they vanished during the next few hours.

lol as you well know the red dirt stains beautifully!

I get so many comments about my black & pink border collie! No one notices the staining on Amber's white bits though as it sort of enhances the sable!

Edited by JulesP