Red Collar Rescue Needs Assistance

Guest Ams

Sharyn runs Red Collar Rescue in Biggenden. Her husband Russell was injured in an accident yesterday and has fractured his vertebrae at L2. He will obviously be in hospital for a while and not able to work for a bit as well. Russell is the income earner whilst Sharyn runs the rescue. She currently has approx 50 dogs in care and has an ongoing commitment with the local pound to take the dogs from there. She will need some help running things until Russell gets back on his feet.

I know Biggenden is in the middle of no where but if you have a weekend free, or holidays coming up perhaps consider a working holiday in Biggenden helping Sharyn out. She only has a tiny house so you would need a tent or camper van for your accomodation.

Or help with transport from Biggenden to Brisbane for dogs, or foster or just donate. Any and all help will be really appreciated. Sharyn has a BIG heart and really needs some help at this time.

http://www.redcollarrescue.org/

Edited by Ams

Request coming from you Ams = A huge motivation to help out.

I am unlikely to go on holidays anytime soon so how can I help? Do I need to contact Sharyn via their website?

Edit: Just saw the banner on their website. Will donate on Tuesday

Edited by HonBun

Good on you for highlighting the needs of Sharyn & Russell's rescue.

I'll certainly look into helping in any way I can. And I have full confidence in any recommendation that comes from you. Your own rescue work is marked by integrity and long experience.

Sharyn takes all the dogs from the Bundy Pound. There are a number of other pounds she also gets dogs from but I understand she has a contract with Bundy.

ets I am humbled by your wonderful comments re my ethics. Thank you. It's hard to know what people think of how I run the rescue.

Edited by Ams