I Miss My Ollie

HugUrPup

It's been probably a year since I re-homed Ollie my pug and I still think about him everyday.

I'm not sure if it's my hormones, but I just watched a video of a pug and it made me cry for Ollie :cry:

Will I ever get over him? It's not like he has died.. he is happy and healthy as far as I know.

Edited by HugUrPup

I miss my dog Annie, she was PTS at 11 months, because she was riddled with cancer. I miss her too, but I know she is in a better place.

Can you get an Ollie fix, video, go see him, etc?

Even ask the new owners for pictures?

I send Rhonda pictures of Archie when he sits still enough, as I know she must miss him. I also send her updates, but they always seem to be depressingly bad news lately :(

Hope you feel better soon.

Lynn

I don't think you need to "get over him", you shared a part of your lives together, and thats a special bond that shouldn't be ignored or denied.

It's been 2 years since I rehomed a husky/kelpie pup that we cared for, for 6 weeks. Because her new oweners are family friends I got to see her in early April a few months later and she was a gangly goofy 5/6 month old...in less than a month she died from a snake bite. My heart broke, I can't forget her and I don't want to, I just remember the fun we had.

My special "Coco" shrine is an enlargement of a great photo I got, that way I can remember her every day I see it. The photo is great, its her facing away but looking back over her shoulder like "It's ok Mum, Im still here".

Makes me sad remembering. :cry: