Is Excited To Say

jess live die

Sorry just checked you said in the other thread due in April.

Oh ok, I didn't know you where expecting a baby in April....When are you thinking of getting the puppy? Might be a bit hard to take on caring for a newborn baby & a young puppy at the same time...I know I wouldn't be able to cope with that, but that's just me.

Oh ok, I didn't know you where expecting a baby in April....When are you thinking of getting the puppy? Might be a bit hard to take on caring for a newborn baby & a young puppy at the same time...I know I wouldn't be able to cope with that, but that's just me.

+1

I have a teeny tiny puppy - no where near the energy levels of a gorgeous and crazy bull terrier puppy... and it can be tedious! I couldn't cope with a brand new baby AND a crazy puppy at the same time. Do you plan on sleeping at all? :)

Guest donatella

+1

I have a teeny tiny puppy - no where near the energy levels of a gorgeous and crazy bull terrier puppy... and it can be tedious! I couldn't cope with a brand new baby AND a crazy puppy at the same time. Do you plan on sleeping at all? :)

One of the girls I work with went to one of those puppy palace type pet stores (where you walk in and can pat the puppies in pens not behind glass. Came home with a huski and border collie. She went back the next week and came home with a lab, 3 very high energy pups at the same time. I just met up with my other friend who said she's now got dog number 4 and has just fallen pregnant. Crazy crazy girl. Shes only 24 as well.

One of the girls I work with went to one of those puppy palace type pet stores (where you walk in and can pat the puppies in pens not behind glass. Came home with a huski and border collie. She went back the next week and came home with a lab, 3 very high energy pups at the same time. I just met up with my other friend who said she's now got dog number 4 and has just fallen pregnant. Crazy crazy girl. Shes only 24 as well.

Keep an eye out at the pounds in her area in a couple of weeks time :mad:mad:eek::eek:

+1

:dropjaw::dropjaw::dropjaw:

... Wow. That's crazy!!

Guest donatella

Keep an eye out at the pounds in her area in a couple of weeks time :mad:mad:eek::eek:

We won't let her do that, I'll offer to rehome them with her if need be, she is married so has the support there but 4 teen dogs and a new born will be interesting dynamics

+1

:eek: Gee that's just crazy, she must have money to burn getting that many puppies...Pet shop puppies aren't exactly cheap.

Hope she'll be able to cope when the baby comes.

Edited by Baileys mum

+1

:eek: Gee that's just crazy, she must have money to burn getting that many puppies...Pet shop puppies aren't exactly cheap.

Hope she'll be able to cope when the baby comes.

I was thinking the same thing, wow

We won't let her do that, I'll offer to rehome them with her if need be, she is married so has the support there but 4 teen dogs and a new born will be interesting dynamics

That is really nice of you but I would worry that she will just go and do it all over again. A no win situation.