Rally-o Course Cards

Does anyone know if the rally-o course cards in America are the same as Australia, I am wanting to get a copy of the cards for home use. I know we use less cards here but wasn't sure if the cards are the same. Cam anyone tell me where I can get them in Austraila. Really enjoyed watching the trial at St Ives last weekend.

Does anyone know if the rally-o course cards in America are the same as Australia, I am wanting to get a copy of the cards for home use. I know we use less cards here but wasn't sure if the cards are the same. Cam anyone tell me where I can get them in Austraila. Really enjoyed watching the trial at St Ives last weekend.

Hi RR I have Pm you about the cards in reply to the Pm you sent me :D

Hi RR I have Pm you about the cards in reply to the Pm you sent me :D

Thank you for the PM murve, I am eager to start practicing for rally-o so any info or resources on it would be great. I am currently reading the style of rally obedience and I would like to try some of the example course.