For Those Who Remember Me

jess live die

just throught snice i havent been here for awhile i would all update you.

after buying my staffy we had hime not even a week when the breeder took him back i paid $1200 for him and after taking him back she wouldnt refund my money she tried to resell him and ended up giving him away she let me know after giving him away that she had given him away, so myself with all my emails txt from her saying that the condtuions were shed take him back from her to use him to breed and of course the contract we ended up filing a complant and she ended up losing her lience and i lost my boy very heart broken and my kids had a hard time dealing with the lose as you do when u love someone.

in that time i also lost my daughter i was 18 weeks pregnant and she passed away am now expicting a little boy due april and thats really all that has happend buying a house and 2 acher block this year and soon to be hubby is getting a nice big back yard for our kids human and fur babies and his huge shed to build his cars and sprint cars but yes all very upsetting losing charger

after doing alot (12 months+) of reseach and meeting some of the most increadale bull terriers we have decided to add a bull terrier into our family as soon as we find that right breeder and right pup for us and our family matthew df pushing for one for nearly 2 years i have finelly agreed to look onto breeders

after buying my staffy we had hime not even a week when the breeder took him back i paid $1200 for him and after taking him back she wouldnt refund my money she tried to resell him and ended up giving him away she let me know after giving him away that she had given him away, so myself with all my emails txt from her saying that the condtuions were shed take him back from her to use him to breed and of course the contract we ended up filing a complant and she ended up losing her lience and i lost my boy very heart broken and my kids had a hard time dealing with the lose as you do when u love someone.

in that time i also lost my daughter i was 18 weeks pregnant and she passed away am now expicting a little boy due april and thats really all that has happend buying a house and 2 acher block this year and soon to be hubby is getting a nice big back yard for our kids human and fur babies and his huge shed to build his cars and sprint cars but yes all very upsetting losing charger

after doing alot (12 months+) of reseach and meeting some of the most increadale bull terriers we have decided to add a bull terrier into our family as soon as we find that right breeder and right pup for us and our family matthew df pushing for one for nearly 2 years i have finelly agreed to look onto breeders

Hey, Jess.

Sorry you've been having a hard time and good you have property so won't have to deal with the trials of renting.

I'd suggest you go back and clarify you post a bit . . . cause some people on DOL go back and cross-check posts. You say you got a dog from a breeder for $1200 and the breeder took him back without refund . . . and now you have 'finelly agreed to look into breeders". Simultaneously you're posting on an American bulldog who may or may not have papers. :confused::confused::confused:

Edited by sandgrubber

I am a little confused, how can a breeder take a dog back that you have paid for confused.gif only to try to resell then give him away confused.gif that seems odd..

I think if the breeder rocked up at my door asking for him back I would say no way see you later laugh.gif

I hope you have no dramas with your next dog/breeder smile.gif

oh sorry the am bulldog df had brought b4fore moving in i dnt think he actully knew bout what happend with my staffy just that he loved him so ive started to again look into breeders dont think df looked into them went yep that one will do how much

:confused:

I couldn't make heads nor tails from that story (sorry) but I am confused also :confused: :confused: :confused:

How can anyone sell you a puppy then come and take it back, sell it and NOT give you a refund ???

Why did the breeder take it back??

I think that there is more to this tale than we are being told. :rolleyes:

:( Sounds like you've been having a hard time.

Onwards and upwards, hope you find the right dog for your family

Agree.

Regardless of what the 'clear' story is, it sounds like you have had a difficult time. Hoping that this year will be better for you.

OK from what I have gathered so far...

OP bought a male, with a contract saying the breeder could collect him anytime for the day for breeding purposes.

After 3 weeks the breeder collected the dog and tried to sell it, then when they couldn't, gave it to another home.

The breeder offered OP another puppy, but OP wanted her dog back.

But breeder stopped contact.

OP then took it to court, where the breeder lost her license to breed. Still no refund for OP.

I hope I got that right ;)

Lynn

OK from what I have gathered so far...

OP bought a male, with a contract saying the breeder could collect him anytime for the day for breeding purposes.

After 3 weeks the breeder collected the dog and tried to sell it, then when they couldn't, gave it to another home.

The breeder offered OP another puppy, but OP wanted her dog back.

But breeder stopped contact.

OP then took it to court, where the breeder lost her license to breed. Still no refund for OP.

I hope I got that right ;)

Lynn

thats it thankyou for putting it better

That makes a bit more sense. I thought we were talking about a puppy being taken back by the breeders to use as a stud dog. I know my boy couldn't even cock his leg to pee until 6 months old so I couldn't see how a puppy could sire a litter!

Edited to say: I'm sorry that the breeder didn't give him back. That's downright despicable and horrid!!

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

Yes, the initial post could have been read in different ways, depending on where one would put a comma or fullstop.

If it is not too much trouble next time, jess live die, could you pop in some punctuation...it really would help...just a suggestion, I am not meaning to criticise at all, but I did find your first post confusing, and confusion makes my brain overheat.