Farewell To Bean On The Forum That Brought Us Together

MightyBean

I haven't been on these forums for quite a few years but thought it fitting to farewell my best friend on the place that brought us together.

Seven and a half years ago I was a in a troubled marriage in a new city where I knew no one and was the lonliest I had ever been. I then stumbled across the Dogzonline forums. It was in the Rescue thread that Cordelia made mention of a tiny and quite angry little mini foxie/Chihuahua cross in need a of a home. Her description of the 700gram ball of fury that decided to have a go at her Great Dane Genevieve and ended up with Dane snot all over her had me hooked. A few days later Little Snot (who eventually had her name changed to Bean) arrived and it was love at first sight.

Bean became my best friend, she got me through a messy divorce, rescued me from man eating spiders (well ok, they were baby hunstmans) and was with me when I met and married the man of my dreams.

On Wednesday 11 January, unbeknown to us, bean tried to protect the house from a cane toad. The cane toad won and little Bean left us at the age of 8 years old. She was greatly loved and will be terribly missed. I will always be gratefull to these forums and to Cordelia for bringing her into my life.

RIP Bean, I love you.

post-43617-0-52452400-1326407536_thumb.jpg

I'm another who remembers Bean and I often think of you as you did me a kindness a lot of years ago. I am glad you are in a better place.

I'm really, really sorry to hear of brave little Bean's passing. frown.gif Run free little girl.