February Kepala?

pip1981

Hi Everyone,

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your familes (including those with 4 legs of course)! Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and break (if you were lucky enough to have one)!

Just wondering if anyone's keen to do Kepala next month? I couldn't do this month, so haven't popped in to DOL, but it seems there wasn't a meet at all. When I cancelled December's meet, I didn't book any dates for this year, thought we better see how many people were keen, and if enough are interested I will ring and book (only month by month though, as I can't guarantee my attendance these days and don't want to let Kepala down with cancellations). If we have at least 10 dogs willing to attend next month (Sunday 12th Feb) by Sunday 29th January, I will book us in! (Hopefully they'll let us continue our deal of $15 per dog)

Cheers, Carissa

Add your dog's names to the list if you can attend...

pip1981- Dakota

Hi Pip- probably not us - expecting puppy breath shortly so we'll be keeping the excursions to a minimum ;)

That's understandable lappiemum, hope all goes well for gorgeous Sohvi (oh and Daddy Bear of course...lol).

I will be able to come. Alera may be in season by then though.

If I have that day off i might come with Charlotte.

Hope to see you all there! Also hoping to get some more interest, but I heard there is an Oscar's Law event to be held on the same day, so this might have some effect on numbers too...

I might try drumming up some interest on fb, wish me luck! :D

If we can't get enough interest for our normal booking arrangement, would you girls be interested in just booking one run for a short play in the morning or something?? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know I won't be able to attend. I was on a waiting list for surgery, and the hospital has called today, I will be admitted on Thursday 9th!

If enough dogs are interested, someone will have to call and book as we have no pre-booked dates this year. Thanks :)