Local Prime News Promotes Pet Store That Sells Puppies

D4DOGZ

Prime have just promoted a local ( albury/wodonga) pet store who sells puppies, in their local news guess they couldn't find any thing else newsworthy for the day!

Can't see a link yet on their website, yet to show you.

I've already e-mailed them!, gave them the link to Oscars law as well.

PS i dont post much but this really p**** me off.

http://au.prime7.yahoo.com/v1/news/a/-/local/12548896/designer-dogs-in-fashion-video/

edited to add link

Edited by D4DOGZ

Its sad that Prime cant even take two seconds to say ' before you go to the pet shop, try your local pound ' :(

While these dogs might not have the same issues that ill bred pures may have, I can think of a mountian of new problems these dogs will more than likley devolop.

Thanks for the info D4DOGZ

firey

Oh no that's sad.

Prime is normally really good. They did a story on our rescue just before Xmas about making sure pets are lifelong commitments if bought for Xmas. They also did a story this week on another local Wagga rescue.

I would say its going to be a more profitable business than ever to have a pet shop which sells live animals close to the Victorian border. Allows Victorian breeders to sell off their stock and dodge some of the new requirements - run less risk of being caught too if they are shonky due to new laws in Victoria.