Perth Dolers Hit The Beach!

CrazyCresties

Oh Ptolomy :(:grouphug:

Stunning photos CC! Such gorgeous colours! :)

Love your photos too, RV! Great action shots! (And I must say, I'm a bit of a Zora fan :laugh:)

Can I ask what lenses you guys used? :o

I was using my Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM today - I really like that lens :D

Zora - See the concentration :laugh:

Pippa - The cutest little mite ever! :D

6658265087_b9df6ef9c7_z.jpg

And Ruby had to get in on the act :rofl:

6658243563_f0251e6d2e_z.jpg

Ruby

All the dogs are gorgeous and terrific photos too :thumbsup:

Have to say this little black schnitzel has caught my eye though, very pretty and rarely seen in black - in fact I've never seen one in the flesh!

Amazing photos! Really captured all the doggy enthusiasm :D

I have trouble photographing the foxdog, because she's so intense she comes out in a lot of photos with 'crazy eyes' :laugh: Next time I crash a DOL meet I might have to throw her in front of CC's or RV's camera and let them work their magic :rofl:

All the dogs are gorgeous and terrific photos too :thumbsup:

Have to say this little black schnitzel has caught my eye though, very pretty and rarely seen in black - in fact I've never seen one in the flesh!

That's my mum's pride and joy, and my training toy :laugh: She's 7 months old and only the second black mini schnitzel I've seen in the flesh also. The blacks are my favourite and I'm not a small dog fan but this one is feisty and so much fun thumbsup1.gif She's looking a little manky in the photos after us dumping her in the ocean (poor girl hated it!) but she got a bath when she got home and is looking all shiny again :)

Amazing photos! Really captured all the doggy enthusiasm :D

I have trouble photographing the foxdog, because she's so intense she comes out in a lot of photos with 'crazy eyes' :laugh: Next time I crash a DOL meet I might have to throw her in front of CC's or RV's camera and let them work their magic :rofl:

Nice photo of the Weasel, Weasels. :thumbsup: