Perth Dolers Hit The Beach!

CrazyCresties

We had a fabulous time at Kwinana beach this morning with a load of other Perth DOLers. I was a bit nervous about taking Louis (due to his reactive behaviour) but I can happily say his training has paid off and he was so good :thumbsup:

Here are a few pics from the day, only took my camera out at the last minute due to watching Louis, so didn't get all the dogs.

A beautiful beach, a whole bunch of well behaved dogs and great company, what more could you want on a sunday morning :D

Louis

6658244121_d6a8502473_z.jpg

6658242953_84cd8e1b6d_z.jpg

6658243277_eced46718c_z.jpg

6658243825_b21180043a_z.jpg

6658243969_3828da953b_z.jpg

6658243687_2ba8386950_z.jpg

We had a fabulous time at Kwinana beach this morning with a load of other Perth DOLers. I was a bit nervous about taking Louis (due to his reactive behaviour) but I can happily say his training has paid off and he was so good :thumbsup:

Here are a few pics from the day, only took my camera out at the last minute due to watching Louis, so didn't get all the dogs.

A beautiful beach, a whole bunch of well behaved dogs and great company, what more could you want on a sunday morning :D

Louis

Well a Maremma of course.

Not having a small dog type of personality I have to say that I am very fond of the cresties.

I might even have to go as far to say I :heart: the little tykes.

Px

Well a Maremma of course.

Not having a small dog type of personality I have to say that I am very fond of the cresties.

I might even have to go as far to say I :heart: the little tykes.

Px

A Maremma would have been fab ;) Yup Louis has pretty much stolen my heart :heart:

Anyone seen the other half of this dog?

Half way to the UK I think :rofl:

He's a very handsome boy Dxenion :D

eta - Thanks ST :o Next time I'll get it out earlier and get some of the beautiful Lulu :)

Edited by CrazyCresties

Lovely photos CC - RV and I were discussing that the few photos you took at the end would be fabulous and they are!!

Dxenion love that photo and the other dogs took advantage of that hole after you left!!

Yup Gibbs had more than half his head in there at one stage lol...

Thankyou thankyou for the pics of Ruby and Pippa. Mum will be thrilled with the pics of her little black girl.

Louis looks like such a little spunk in his photos!! Love his shirt, I didn't get a close up look at it but it reminded me of a surf lifesaving jacket, was it? :laugh:

Wish I had my camera with me when Millie and Lulu were both swimming towards the shore with Millie's Kong Wubba in their mouths. Neither wanted to give it up, so much so that they got to shore and exited while both still holding it :rofl: Wasn't until I took it off them that they let go. It was a cute photo of them swimming together. I will never get one of my girls doing that together because Ruby relinquishes any toy to any dog as they approach, especially Millie :o

Edited by RubyStar

Great action shots RV :thumbsup: I love that you captured Daisy in the water and an action shot of her (in the flying Pippa one) Swimming and action don't come naturally to Daisy :laugh:

Louis looks like a real surfie in a few of those photos... gnarly dude!

lol, he only swims when picked up and put in the water :laugh:

Looks like you all had a lot of fun, and terrific photos CC thumbsup1.gif

Will we see you there next time :provoke: ;)

Thankyou thankyou for the pics of Ruby and Pippa. Mum will be thrilled with the pics of her little black girl.

Louis looks like such a little spunk in his photos!! Love his shirt, I didn't get a close up look at it but it reminded me of a surf lifesaving jacket, was it? :laugh:

No that's his Scottish polo shirt :laugh: but I did buy him a Aussie surf life saving robe yesterday :D

CC having a hard run of it at the moment. Thinking that they will name a chair in the Emergency Department waiting room after me since I am spending so much time there of late. Had nothing better to do this morning between 2 and 4am so thought I would go and keep the seat warm for a couple of hours. eek1.gif Maybe next time........

CC having a hard run of it at the moment. Thinking that they will name a chair in the Emergency Department waiting room after me since I am spending so much time there of late. Had nothing better to do this morning between 2 and 4am so thought I would go and keep the seat warm for a couple of hours. eek1.gif Maybe next time........

Hugs to you and your girl. How is she now?

:hug: