2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is not a brag for any of my troop, but a friend of mine, Amanda has a Alaskan Malamute, Jasper is 31/2yrs, besides myself & our instructors at our club, have been really working hard to help Amanda & Jasper to Obedience trial standard, there was times where she damm near through the towel in. Well we can say Amanda & Jasper are now celebrating, Jasper finally got his Tittle of CCD :cheer: :cheer: :champagne::happydance2: :happydance2: :happydance: :happydance:

Well done! What a huge effort on everyone's part.

Congratulations Sue and Waldo :thumbsup: Onwards and upwards :D

Thanks. I was so thrilled with him.

At the moment I am do I mild panic because I can't find my ribbons and pass card from his first trial.

Thanks everyone-and I can relax as I found the pass card in the filing cabinet under "water" instead of "Waldo" and the ribbons very nicely folded in a plastic bag in my wardrobe.

The family have made all the drink more water jokes so no need here!

:laugh: S & W - sounds like your filing system is a bit like mine!

Congrats xena98 on the great work - and commiserations on the not so great. We shouldn't say it, probably, but it does cheer the rest of us up to hear of the top dogs doing silly things. :)

Thanks guys I shall pass on the congrates to Amanda & Jasper :thumbsup: everybody at club that knows the news are thrilled

Glad to hear you found your qually cards S & W so now is off to Dogs Vic to submitt the info :thumbsup:

hopefully I will have 2 brags next month, I am putting 2 of our Paps through Rally Novice, that will be fun :rofl:

I am delighted that at Frankston on Sunday, my 3 year old Standard Poodle, "ROXY" attained her Obedience Champion title.

Roxy attained her Novice title 12 months ago by winning Novice at the The melbourne Royal

ROXY has attained so far, 5 Obedience titles (CCD CD CDX UD O.CH) 3 RALLY O. titles (RN RA RE) 3 AGILITY titles JD JDX AD & an Endurance title (ET)

Happy but tired

Time for a long rest!!!! Well.....maybe some more Rally O......

Linda & Dual CH. (O.CH.) Cosalta G'Day Roxy RE JDX AD ET

I am delighted that at Frankston on Sunday, my 3 year old Standard Poodle, "ROXY" attained her Obedience Champion title.

Roxy attained her Novice title 12 months ago by winning Novice at the The melbourne Royal

ROXY has attained so far, 5 Obedience titles (CCD CD CDX UD O.CH) 3 RALLY O. titles (RN RA RE) 3 AGILITY titles JD JDX AD & an Endurance title (ET)

Happy but tired

Great work-I am so thrilled for you! :champagne::cheer:

I know that you put so much effort into Roxy & Violet.

Well done!

:laugh: S & W - sounds like your filing system is a bit like mine!

Congrats xena98 on the great work - and commiserations on the not so great. We shouldn't say it, probably, but it does cheer the rest of us up to hear of the top dogs doing silly things. :)

Lol dog is brilliant it's the handler probably needs a new one to do rally obviously cant work a dog and read signs at the same time :o

Congratulations to xena98 and Ness :cheer:

Pele and I can also brag. We got our 3rd rally novice pass and RN title with a score of 94. I didn't use my brain and stuff us up this time :laugh: Too bad about our open class :( Pele turned into a Bull Terrier again and decided she wasn't going to do it :(

Happy but tired

HUge congrats Linda on your OC - it happened so very quickly - so onto UDX you both go. Wishing you continued success

Congratulations to xena98 and Ness :cheer:

Pele and I can also brag. We got our 3rd rally novice pass and RN title with a score of 94. I didn't use my brain and stuff us up this time :laugh: Too bad about our open class :( Pele turned into a Bull Terrier again and decided she wasn't going to do it :(

Rn Title - woo hoo - well done Bully thumbsup1.gif

WELL DONE to Xena98 the dreaded not seeing a station and walking past it biggrin.gif very easy done laugh.gif That's one of the challanges of rally, reading the stations and not listening for the judges directions biggrin.gif

WELL DONE to Bully too thumbsup1.gif onwards to advance now biggrin.gif

And well done to everyone else who had wonderful results with their dogs over the past weekend.

Hopefully after the Blue Lake weekend of rally, there will be a few dogs ready for excellent rally at the first trial of next year thumbsup1.gif

Hey BikerGirl did the station the sit your dog drop your dog tell your dog to stay and walk around I just didnt stop long enough :rofl:

oh pooh frown.gif though the rules do say "pause" before heeling off.

I had to do a retry on that station, was watching my "plus one" too closely and almost missed the drop, I got the halt in and just before I was about to move off, realised that I had forgotten the drop, so a quick "retry" do it again biggrin.gif

Oooh more congrats are in order from this page, too!

Congrats murve, xena98 and ness!! Good to see you with your brags, ness :D

Hey RubyStar couldnt pm you I wanted to pm you

Sorry, my inbox was full :o Have PM'd you, a reply to that should now work :)