2012 Brags Thread

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bedazzledx2

Awesome work on the RallyO - I could get excited about heelwork like that. And some moves I've been doing with my dog but had no idea they are part of RallyO (or anything but dances with dogs).

Congrats to everyone else - especially those who made it to the Agility Nationals.

Coco got her third tracking pass this morning :) with an excellent grading :) that gives her her TD. Can't stop smiling for some reason

Fantastic work - hard to believe you only started tracking 30 seconds ago! So onto Track 4 you go.......Good Luck thumbsup1.gif

It is the most amazing feeling :laugh: Still cant believe we've done it. On to the four now in two weeks time. No guarantees but she's working so well it's worth a shot. And here I was worried she wouldnt track an unknown.

:laugh: kathq. Rory had never tracked anyone but me when he started (well - once when he was just starting - a hot 50 m track - but he didn't even know that person very well.) So he got a big shock on his Test 1 when he got to the end of the track and found a body wrapped in a tarp lying on the ground - he hauled off and did his best Rottie imitation "Did you guys know there's a BODY here????". Luckily the tracklayer had met him briefly earlier in the day, did know his name, and had his reward ready. :laugh:

He only ever tracks me in training - but I'm sure once they 'get' the sock finding game, it doesn't matter at all who's at the end of the track. Coco obviously 'gets' it, so may the nose be with you for her 4. :D

Milliemoo finally pulled off her last pass for her JDX title today with 2nd place in height :D

She also got an ADX pass with 1st place in height. It's been about a year since we've gotten an ADX pass because she keeps messing her weave entries! Only 3 more to go :laugh:

Milliemoo finally pulled off her last pass for her JDX title today with 2nd place in height :D

She also got an ADX pass with 1st place in height. It's been about a year since we've gotten an ADX pass because she keeps messing her weave entries! Only 3 more to go :laugh:

Well done RS and Milie lovely when the kids fire isn't it.

Hi Guys

Well after coming back from a very big trip from Sydney Agility Nationals where Gabby won Master Gamblers and forgetting to go to a trial yesterday and managed to get to the one today little Gabby won UDX with a score of 192 and getting her title. What a good little girl. Might have to go away more often I think.

Now its off for another 5 more passes pleaseeeeee lol

Hi Guys

Well after coming back from a very big trip from Sydney Agility Nationals where Gabby won Master Gamblers and forgetting to go to a trial yesterday and managed to get to the one today little Gabby won UDX with a score of 192 and getting her title. What a good little girl. Might have to go away more often I think.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your sleep in from yesterday paid off................doh.gif

All the very best for your grand champbiggrin.gif

Hi Guys

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your sleep in from yesterday paid off................doh.gif

All the very best for your grand champbiggrin.gif

Cant believe I did that. A friend rang me up around 8.30 to ask if there is a trial on and I said nope only tomorrows. So was a bit shocked when I got the telephone call lol

I am not sure if this is a 1st for a Papillon, but our little girl Malika got her ET Tittle yesterday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is a 1st for the breeder, she is over the moon :cheer: she thinks it might be a 1st for the breed,

Does anybody know of other Paps that have Endurance Trial Tittle ?????