Maybe A Silly Question

Hello My name is Craig Rheynolds 29yrs old live in Bowral for the past 5 yrs

My dad & myself build Dog walking machines for all breeds of animals . I have been searching on the net but dont seem to be looking in the right spots ,Im trying to find a website that tells you where all the dog shows are on in N.S.W cause i would like to take a Walking machine to a few dog shows.

Also just curious about pet expo 2012 and if anybody from around here is going ? cause they were asking for about $2600 for 2days in there pavilion at rose hill in sydney.Im just not sure if the amount they ask for is worth effort.

thanks for the help

Edited by Craig Rheynolds

Maybe ask the forum owner if you can spruik your business first. Seems like a good start.

yip, the question sounds a lot like an ad...

My first thought also

sorry wasnt trying to just modified post .

My old man owns the business and didnt really care about marketing the machine or build the business like he should have. So im trying to find dog shows & to get out there more . Just finding it difficult cause im not the in circle .

Edited by Craig Rheynolds

Please check with the forum owner....just in case...

RULE 10

• No advertising or self promotion
    Posting just to promote your business or web site, will get you banned. (This includes people looking for a stud dog, selling puppies etc).
    It is usually pretty obvious when members join just for this purpose. Under no circumstances can you advertise a similar site to Dogz Online or any other dog forum in any way.

Craig, what you do is great - you give life and quality of life to dogs who otherwise might not have it. I wish you all the very best with your business and the pet expo's. If the cost of being at an expo is too much, I'd look at having a website that when people google for dog walking aids they can find you. And also let vet associations know about what you do too.

Give the guy a break, he didn't advertise the name of his business, a phone number or a website, only his name, and age. There is a show and trials guide on DOGS NSW.

He modified the post so now it isn't an advetorial

I find those expos get more pitterful every year.

I'd go with the website and advertsing such as Banner advertising on forums like this, advertising in State Canine gazettes and so forth.