Where Do The Puppy Teeth Go?

Bull Arab

Ok was playing with Mr 6month old on the couch (lets call him Mr Tackle). I noticed he had a full (well almost) mouth of adult teeth. I remember helping him woith one loose tooth but I wonder where the rest of them went!!! He has a lot of Kong's and is very active~~~. I know we would have seen them in the yard clean up if they were that obvious (if ya know what I mean)

Somewhere there are a lot of puppy teeth!!!

I know right! I never saw a loose one on Saxon, in his mouth or fallen out, they all just disappeared! I managed to get hold of one of Riley's but that was only because he retained all 4 puppy canines and the last one was super stubborn and hung on for months, I pulled it out in the end when I noticed it dangling out of his gum...

Have to say tho toy poodle x and Sheltie puppy teeth are pretty tiny so easy to miss!

I have found 3 of Takoda's. I almost lost one when it with the vacuum cleaner. I didn't realise until it was too late and it had gone up the chute. :laugh: I found it though after fishing through all the dog hair & dust. :laugh: The other 2 I found on the bed. Don't know where the rest ended up. Probably in her belly. Either that or they have their own tooth fairy. :laugh:

A fair few of my pups teeth ended up embedded in my foot. I have half a dozen that I found by stepping on. He also lost one of his canines while playing with another dog, freaking out both the other dog's owner and me in the process due to the huge amount of blood.

Edited by emgem

I was clearing out some things a few months back, and came across a small box of childhood momentos.

Included was a box with several puppy teeth from my first family dog.

We're talking over 30 years ago here! I must have been a strange kid.

I only found 1 of Gibbs' teeth but i found a few of Masons. I think they swollow a lot of them

Yep, I also found some in the carpet, I am prett sharp eyed, I even got some of the tiny little front one, as you can imagine the puppy versions of them on whippets aren't much bigger than a grain of sand. :laugh:

The puppy tooth fairy comes and takes them ;););)

The reason you don't know she has been is because unlike the 2 legged kids the four legged kids (pups) don't demand some monetry compensation for their teeth!!!