Camping With (big) Dogs For Shows At Kcc

Meea

I 'think' I read somewhere that there's a certain number of camping spaces allocated to the Club holding the show and you have to contact the Club to book same. Now don't take that for sure, someone else probably (definately, lol) knows much more than I but maybe it's a start if there's no other answers.

Don't believe that there are powered sites at KCC but I think for the bigger shows you can camp o'night you will have to contact the office. But given the frequency of bad flooding KCC is getting atm I wouldn't :).

Camp sites / Cabins / Motel Rooms all dogs friendly at link below. About 10 mins from KCC.

http://www.discoveryholidayparks.com.au/vic/mornington_peninsula/carrum_downs

We stay at Carrum Downs Caravan Park, with four large dogs...never any issues there and quite friendly. You can ask for the green key, which is to a door that leads to a nice walking area for dogs. We do not do off leash there (big dame, which my dogs would use). We have stayed there about six times now, quite clean too.......And only 7kms from KCC Park .there is a Beach at Seaford nearby where dogs are allowed too.

And only 7kms from KCC Park .there is a Beach at Seaford nearby where dogs are allowed too.

Yup, but be mindful that during December to March, dogs are not allowed on the beach from 9:30am to 7:30pm.

If the council sees any, on or off lead they will hand you a fine.