Lost Or Stolen Black Labrador After Robbery

Kirty

fortunately when I was robbed they were decent enough to close the gate behind them.

When my parents were broken into they took the car out of the garage...and conveniently put the roller door back down..lucky because their dogs have free access to the back yard and garage

Great news

Unfortunately a work colleague was broken into with her 12 week old staffy inside. She thought he was stolen but accidentally found him hours after coming home - scared shi#less

cowering in a wardrobe. He hadn't come when they called him and it was months before he was "back to normal"

He was badly bruised so heaven only knows what he went through.

Great news

Unfortunately a work colleague was broken into with her 12 week old staffy inside. She thought he was stolen but accidentally found him hours after coming home - scared shi#less

cowering in a wardrobe. He hadn't come when they called him and it was months before he was "back to normal"

That's sad :-(

Great news

That's sad :-(

Could be worse. I had a loony tenant who burned the house down because 'Jennifer Lopez told him to do it'. Unfortunately, he locked his Staffie in the house when he lit the fire. The neighbour tried to rescue the dog and didn't succeed . . . but managed to get some serious burns and glass cuts in trying. The guy was declared criminally insane and locked up for a few months . . . but he's back out there. . . as are a lot of other sick-o's

What a releif!!! When I worked for the RSPCA I took some dreadful phonecalls from people whose pets had been killed or tortured by burglars.....some of those still haunt me. :( I'm so glad this dog was found safe and well.