Whelping Boxes

angelsun

I'm looking to buy a whelping box, doesn't have to be heated as I usually use overhead heat lamps with great success. I have contacted the business that advertises here on DOL but was wondering if anyone can offer other places to get prices from.

Looking for less than 1000mm square (German Pinscher sized) with pig rails that could be removed and notched out front if possible (your basic whelping box design)

Needs to have a bottom and be scrubbable.

any direction for folks that either have a small business or are very handy, and can either deliver or ship to NE Victoria (I can do pick up within a reasonable distance) would be appreciated.

I'm looking to buy a whelping box, doesn't have to be heated as I usually use overhead heat lamps with great success. I have contacted the business that advertises here on DOL but was wondering if anyone can offer other places to get prices from.

Looking for less than 1000mm square (German Pinscher sized) with pig rails that could be removed and notched out front if possible (your basic whelping box design)

Needs to have a bottom and be scrubbable.

any direction for folks that either have a small business or are very handy, and can either deliver or ship to NE Victoria (I can do pick up within a reasonable distance) would be appreciated.

Would this one advertised on DOL for sale section suit your needs?

Kenol” whelping box 70 cm x 57 cm x 20 cm high (27 1/2” x 22 1/2” x 8”) Has the 3 heat control settings with cord sealed in upright bar Good working order $150.00