Strange Dreams

redangel

Just interested to know if someone has ever had a nightmare of something happening to their camera. I woke the other night from a dream the other night where i remember standing at my sink doing the dishes. I was lamenting to the kids about constantly doing dishes and that there never seems to be an end to them. One of them asks for a spoon and I reach down into the suds and pull out my dslr. :eek: Do I panic...no because it had the lens cap on! I put it in the dishrack only to start crying when I get told you know its not waterproof. :laugh: I really do need to have some wine before bed!!!!

Funny dreams, I have such weird ones but can't say I have ever had any about my camera! I like to try to decipher dreams but I am usually grasping at straws, but with yours I would say you are worried something is going to happen to your camera AND you are obviously doing way too many dishes.. :laugh:

A few months ago I had a dream I was on some sinking ship. I managed to get out alive but my camera was lost at sea. I'm pretty sure some of my friends were missing and it seemed as if I didn't care, I was just absolutely devastated about my camera! :laugh: :laugh: