Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine wasn't posted until the 21st so I will have something to look forward to in the new year :D

People should post pics of what they got! Lots of soft toys coming our way, plus a bunch of cheap toys like the Kong ball on rope that I can hopefully give away to people in my obedience classes. And a bag for me, and a bowl, and a slip lead... :rofl:

My second order arrived yesterday :thumbsup:

People should post pics of what they got!

You'll just have to wait until May and see them on the prize table at the Gundog Club's agility trial :laugh: Ava might win you another bag and slip lead!

Edited by FHRP

My second order arrived yesterday :thumbsup:

People should post pics of what they got!

You'll just have to wait until May and see them on the prize table at the Gundog Club's agility trial :laugh: Ava might win you another bag and slip lead!

With the way she is treating agility at the moment I think we may get the prize for entertainment value rather than achievement. Is there one of those? :rofl:

I tried going through the toy box last week to get rid of some of the old/broken/unloved ones and make way for the new. The first one I found that I thought could go in the bin has somehow become a prized possession again, now I can't bring myself to chuck it.

With the way she is treating agility at the moment I think we may get the prize for entertainment value rather than achievement. Is there one of those? :rofl:

Only for the gundogs ;)

I tried going through the toy box last week to get rid of some of the old/broken/unloved ones and make way for the new. The first one I found that I thought could go in the bin has somehow become a prized possession again, now I can't bring myself to chuck it.

My guys are the same!!! I'll vow to do a clean out and Polo will spend the week carrying around the saddest rag of a toy and I just don't have the heart to chuck it!

You can always donate the used toys to a local shelter - I have a "one toy in, one toy donated" policy

Not with the state dead toys are in at my house! My boys aren't 'toy destroyers' but toys do become well seasoned with their regular outdoor trips and occasionally tug of war game :laugh:

Edited by FHRP

At last it came...my second order. 12 stick in the ground weave poles, set of jump caps, walkie belt & Sensible front attaching harness for Bindi. I already have one for Cricket, & they are great. I solved the problem with the jump caps being too big for the poles. I lined the caps with the thickest side of stick-on velcro then stuck a tiny piece of the other on a spot on the pole, where I calculated the cap would come to rest for 500 height. If I wanted to I could put more spots on for different heights. Works well & looks neat :thumbsup: Just waiting on my 3rd & final order now. ;)

:(:( Still awaiting for my second order (posted 6th/7th) - postie has already been, so unless there's an extra delivery tomorrow it'll be after Christmas now - but yes - post Christmas will be good, and they did get things from the first order (to say nothing of their coats from the time when they had coats on free shipping. :laugh:

Postie did bring me something today though - credit card bill :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:eek:

That is awesome GussysMum!!! Woohoo

I finally got my tracking number after asking again and just checked it and it said it was processed through Chicago on the 15th and is on the way to its destination but nothing since :( not checked into Aus or anything boo, looks like I won't see it until early next year.

I got a reply to my email with an apology for the delay in getting the tracking number to me (like they were planning on sending it to me :rolleyes: took my second email to get them to do it) but I received the parcel yesterday so didn't need it anyway :laugh: The tracking they sent through told me it had been delivered (duh!) but what was impressive was it actually WAS shipped on the 16th, not the 8th, and it arrived in Australia on the 20th and to my door by the 22nd! thumbsup1.gif They did say they are having trouble locating the tracking info for my second parcel so will send it through when they can get it. I was hoping it would be delivered today as it was ordered only a day after, but the postie has already been. Then again, I don't recall getting an email to say that particular order has been shipped now that I think about it eek1.gif That order contains a thundershirt, 2 of those clip on drink bowls for crates, and a ventlock tailgate lock. My Chrissy pressie from the parentals so it's no big deal if I don't have it for Xmas. It's not like I can spend Xmas day playing with them laugh.gif

People should post pics of what they got! Lots of soft toys coming our way, plus a bunch of cheap toys like the Kong ball on rope that I can hopefully give away to people in my obedience classes. And a bag for me, and a bowl, and a slip lead... :rofl:

I would, but they are secret pressies for the dogs for Xmas and they might see me! shhh.gif

I did give them a "freebie" when I opened the box last night. I gave them their arachnoid ball each, but then mum's dog stole Ruby's from her so I had to get a Kong Wubba out of the box to give to her and get Ruby's ball back. But Pippa somehow ended up with the ball again and chewed a knobbly bit off it, and now it doesn't squeak! Argh!!! There's 5 bucks down the drain :laugh: Poor Roo :(

Oh and I loooove their slip leads I bought! And so cheap!! Like $10 each thumbsup1.gif I got the colours Ruby for Ruby, and Parfait for Millie. So pretty :D

At last it came...my second order.

Hurrah!!!!! :cheer:

Edited by RubyStar

:(:( Still awaiting for my second order (posted 6th/7th) - postie has already been, so unless there's an extra delivery tomorrow it'll be after Christmas now - but yes - post Christmas will be good, and they did get things from the first order (to say nothing of their coats from the time when they had coats on free shipping. :laugh:

Postie did bring me something today though - credit card bill :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh you lucky girl rofl1.gif

Ruby's birthday pressie is in the package I got yesterday. Decided to give her the stuffing-less duck with squeakers laugh.gif She's a new years day baby laugh.gif

I bought mum a present, a clicker coil wrist strap thingy. It was hot pink! Got myself one too as I'm always dropping clickers :o And lock laces for me, will put them in today! thumbsup1.giflaugh.gif

Yep, I'm just a little bit excited over my parcel embarrass.gif

The shampoo I ordered leaked a little, so a few of the toys smell like yummy mango. Sorry RosieFT, your raccoon tail is one that has a lovely smell on it!

I checked my clean run account and it says this second order I am waiting on was shipped on the 6th although I got an email on the 8th saying it was shipped. I reeeeeeeally thought it was going to arrive today :( The postie said they are working tomorrow though so maybe it will arrive then :D Wishful thinking!