Clean Run...free Shipping

sheena

No I didn't order any other treats knowing that it would be near impossible for them to clear through (I think there is mention on the CR website, that treats will not come through overseas customs).

As mentioned the treat balls are in a hard plastic casing which is sealed.. I didn't refills, just the balls themselves which already come with a treat insert.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned the treat balls are in a hard plastic casing which is sealed.. I didn't refills, just the balls themselves which already come with a treat insert.

As amypie mentioned earlier, yours probably came through because the dogs didn't pick the smell up through the hard plastic casing, not because they are "allowed". There isn't enough staff to open every package so they have to rely on the dogs for a lot of it! Gussysmum's stuff will likely be picked up by the dogs and the staff may ditch the treat balls while they are in there, too :(

Edit: I'm pretty sure you can get these treat balls in Australia though, the same kind, so someone must be able to import them! Treats in general that you can't get here would definitely be a goner!

Edited by RubyStar

Yep - someone on this thread, maybe Megan, said their everlasting treat balls were seized I'm pretty sure.

I think if it's sold here it has been subject to irradiation if necessary, all the necessary importation paperwork / permits / checks have been done, which they can't really do on every small mail parcel that comes in.

As amypie mentioned earlier, yours probably came through because the dogs didn't pick the smell up through the hard plastic casing, not because they are "allowed". There isn't enough staff to open every package so they have to rely on the dogs for a lot of it! Gussysmum's stuff will likely be picked up by the dogs and the staff may ditch the treat balls while they are in there, too :(

yip - mine got confiscated. They even said I couldn't pay for radiation and there was no way to get it (even though it is highly processed and sold in Australia).

The reason that food is not allowed is to stop novel diseases and pests spreading to our shores.

I guess we could always ask clean run to remove treats before sending the toys...of course it would mean opening the package, but if you ask them I don't see why it should be an issue...its still cheaper than buying it here, and beats having the whole toy confiscated because of the treats it came with

Gahhhh just got an email saying they are out of stock of the tug i ordered. Bugger. i really wanted that one too lol. not to worry. My bank balance is $15 better off for it ;-)

Hanging for order number 2 to arrive. Im dying to get stuck into my weave training.

I'm not impressed, they posted my first order to my old PO BOX even thou the invoice, online status and paypal has my new address and now they have done it again! I just received an email saying your items were posted on the 12/12/2011 and it has my old address on it!! :mad

Hopefully the Post Office lady picks up on it and puts it aside for me like she did the first one.

I unpacked mine and carefully (or not so) put all the toys away in the bedroom for Christmas. I must have dropped the foam ball cause Vienna had a lovely game with it later :laugh: It seems a hit. A friend came over and I was showing her the other toys and Vienna loved the songbird. Not sure how long that one will last....

This is my Item Status

Your Item's StatusYour item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 20, 2011 at 9:28 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Does this mean its on the way to my place??

It means it has hit Australian shores, and has left customs - It could be on the way to your local delivery center, in the drivers van or sitting at your post office.

This is my Item Status

Your Item's StatusYour item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 20, 2011 at 9:28 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Does this mean its on the way to my place??

It means it has hit Australian shores, and has left customs - It could be on the way to your local delivery center, in the drivers van or sitting at your post office.

WOOHOOO!! cross fingers I dont have a light box!!

When did you order yours, GussysMum?

I want my tracking number so I can check mine, too :( *stomps foot*

Email them and ask for it... thats what I did I got the email that afternoon.

RS already did...and she basically got told to shut up, sit down and wait patiently for it to arrive

I think someone had a severe case of PMS that day

When did you order yours, GussysMum?

I want my tracking number so I can check mine, too :( *stomps foot*

Email them and ask for it... thats what I did I got the email that afternoon.

RS already did...and she basically got told to shut up, sit down and wait patiently for it to arrive

I think someone had a severe case of PMS that day

Wow what the hell!! hahah the person was so poliet to me, apologised for not sending it inicially and send me an email that afternoon with the tracking number and website to track it with.

PMS hahaha