Staffy Fully Grown

terrace

I will assume you're talking about a Staffordshire BulL Terrier and not an American Staffordshire Terrier :)

Staffords tend to be full height between 7 and 12 months of age but this can vary depending on their family. I had a bitch who grew another 1/2 inch between 18 and 24 months but this is a bit unusual!

As for bodying up - this is VERY dependent on their family, some aren't at their best until they are 3 or 4 years old, others are pretty much finished at a year old.

Best person to give you a more precise answer would be the breeder who (I hope!) knows about the history of his family.

I will assume you're talking about a Staffordshire BulL Terrier and not an American Staffordshire Terrier :)

Staffords tend to be full height between 7 and 12 months of age but this can vary depending on their family. I had a bitch who grew another 1/2 inch between 18 and 24 months but this is a bit unusual!

As for bodying up - this is VERY dependent on their family, some aren't at their best until they are 3 or 4 years old, others are pretty much finished at a year old.

Best person to give you a more precise answer would be the breeder who (I hope!) knows about the history of his family.

Thank You. :D