Obedience/agility Club Sydney

TheCheekyMonster

Thanks, Centennial Park on a Sunday morning is an excellent club to belong to as a number of the members there are also triallers.

GussysMum

There is a non-affiliated club at Leichhardt, which didn't suit me as I wanted to trial, and unfortunately for me I wasn't happy with the level instruction, this is possibly because I have been trialling on and off for a number of years, and have done a number of courses in dog training and have instructed at a number of other clubs.

The nearest other club to you is Sydney All Breeds Dog Taining Club that meets at St Lukes Park Stanley Street Concord. This club has a lot of really good instructors, with a lot of experience and a number of triallers and judges. This club also does basic agility and Rally-O.

Please remember if your dog is under 12 months of age you should not start him in agility. Your nearest Agility Club is PICSI at Dan Mahoney Oval Parramatta on a Friday night.

Hope that helps you, find a club that suits you. Good luck with your training of Gus.

Thanks, Centennial Park on a Sunday morning is an excellent club to belong to as a number of the members there are also triallers.

GussysMum

There is a non-affiliated club at Leichhardt, which didn't suit me as I wanted to trial, and unfortunately for me I wasn't happy with the level instruction, this is possibly because I have been trialling on and off for a number of years, and have done a number of courses in dog training and have instructed at a number of other clubs.

The nearest other club to you is Sydney All Breeds Dog Taining Club that meets at St Lukes Park Stanley Street Concord. This club has a lot of really good instructors, with a lot of experience and a number of triallers and judges. This club also does basic agility and Rally-O.

Please remember if your dog is under 12 months of age you should not start him in agility. Your nearest Agility Club is PICSI at Dan Mahoney Oval Parramatta on a Friday night.

Hope that helps you, find a club that suits you. Good luck with your training of Gus.

Ow thanks a million!!

I dont mind traveling to centennial park if that is the recomended one, how do I get in contact with them?? are they expensive.... I will start with obedience first, is there a recomended age for that??

I went there for one session paid my membership and never went back. There were dogs running uncontrolled, dogs with check chains on incorectly. Even in the small class the instructor took no notice of those training in the class. I had also been involved in another club for a few years and when I joined requested that we go into a higher class but was told no that I must re-do their beginners course.

Leichardt dog training club is good and has some great instructors.

Ow thanks a million!!

I dont mind traveling to centennial park if that is the recomended one, how do I get in contact with them?? are they expensive.... I will start with obedience first, is there a recomended age for that??

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.easternsuburbsdogtraining.org.au/

The membership fee is $30 for the year, and then you pay $3 for every class you attend; I just started last Sunday with my 4 months old pup!

Ow thanks a million!!

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.easternsuburbsdogtraining.org.au/

The membership fee is $30 for the year, and then you pay $3 for every class you attend; I just started last Sunday with my 4 months old pup!

Great thanks, I will give them a Buzz