Trouble The Labrador...

tdierikx

The pool in question is at a friend's rescue - we take lots of dogs into it... *grin*

It's amazing how many dogs not traditionally known for liking water will happily have a paddle with an experienced handler. I had a Shi Tzu cross fellow floating on his back quite contentedly the other day.

So far I've taken Trouble and Pickles (my own dogs) in the pool for a photo session... Zeddy's turn is next... *grin*

You can see Pickles' photos here... http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/229762-pickles/

T.

Zeddy got lucky today... it's raining... *grin*

She will have her turn in the pool. I reckon we'll get the best shots with her trying to bite water I'll be splashing at her - she loves trying to kill water coming out of a hose, so maybe she will perform nicely for splashes...

Go away rain!!

T.

Zeddy is the one who will only get her feet wet in the clam shell type too... plenty happy to walk into it and stand, but that's it.

Get the hose out and turn it on though, and you have maniac water chomping dog! lol! She will happily get thoroughly soaked doing that...

T.

Seeing as Trouble is such a willing subject for water fun photos, we took the opportunity again yesterday - this time in a clam shell wading pool.

19-11-2011-Trouble_nswar090.jpg

19-11-2011-Trouble_nswar135.jpg

Great photo.

But i love these two. She is so proud that she found her ducky