December Kepala Meet?

pip1981

Hi guys, just trying to gauge interest for the December meet early, as it coincides with the VicDogs 'Big day out for dogs' and the first annual Finnish Lapphund show at KCC Park. I know of some regulars that definitely won't be attending, but if we get enough people we can still go ahead! :D

I've never been able to make it to a meet yet, but this is one I could actually do! Sunday 11th is snap bang between a weekend away and an overseas trip :thumbsup:

Hopefully enough others can come to make it worthwhile.. I can only contribute a single dog :)

Me and Scootie! :D Hopefully he'll have a little doggy friend to play with this time (like Bert!)

E x

Ohhh is this code for a small dog? If so, there'll be a doggy friend! (Maggie is in my sig, 4 y/o toy poodle :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, sorry to those of you who were looking forward to this month's meet, but there hasn't been nearly enough interest, so I'm going to give Kepala a courtesy call to let them know we've cancelled.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and break (if you're lucky)! :D Hopefully we'll catch up soon!