Limited To Main Register

Pretty Miss Emma

Was there a thread somewhere here some time ago (it may have been in a different forum) about transferring dogs from limited back to the main register???

If there was and anyone knows where it is can you point me in that direction please?

And if you've had any experience in this I'd love to hear whatever you might have to say! Just ticking over ideas in my head and stuff like that!!

This are the regulations in Vic.

4.1.13 Transfers within the Registers

4.1.13.1 A dog may be transferred between the Main Register and Limited Register as follows:

4.1.13.1.1 Transfer from Main Register to Limited Register. A dog may be transferred from the

Main Register to the Limited Register on application in writing signed by the registered

owner.

4.1.13.1.2 Transfer from Limited Register to Main Register. A dog may be transferred from the

Limited Register to the Main Register on application in writing signed by both the

breeder and registered owner.

4.1.13.2 Any application for transfer not covered by the Regulations must be approved by Management

Committee.

4.1.13.3 Dogs on the Limited Register may be transferred to the ownership of non-members of the VCA.

We've done it a few times, even just recently with a puppy that we were not going to run on and then changed our minds. As we bred her and still owned her, it was just a matter of signing the form and paying the money.

I have also done it for a puppy buyer that said that they wanted to show, after we saw the dog and decided that he was good enough (as per our contract). :)