Klaus Malion Seminar In Adelaide

Hi! Adelaide Sporting Dog Club is hosting a seminar by Klaus Malion - an international dog handler over the 5th to the 10th of Dec.

Has anyone been to one of his seminars before? Apparently he's excellent :)

Just wanting to know if anyone knows anything more about him?

This is the link here: http://www.adelaidesportdogclub.com/index.php/education-center/seminars

Edited by Marlfoxx

Have heard great reviews from when he was in QLD not so long ago.:)

I was going to the QLD seminar but not sure if i can makie it as I have broken my leg.:mad

Oh! That's a real bugger! Yes, we've been thinking of attending the Adelaide one. It's every night for the whole week of the 5th Dec plus the Saturday day as well. Seems very reasonable for the $350 they're asking for the full 6 days.

Our problem is that we don't know if we can do the full week, but I think they have daily options as well.

Edited by Marlfoxx

Will be very worth going to if you're into sportdogs.

Klaus began doing sport with dogs 20 years ago, as a member of DVG (All-Breed German Working Dog Organization), and the DMC (German Malinois Club). He has taken two German Shepherds through 7 SV Landesgruppe (State) Championships and one DVG (All Breed) State Championship. Klaus’ first Malinois competed successfully at the DVG Bundessiegerpruefung (All-Breed National Championship) and has twice since taken part in the internationally acclaimed DMC Championat; the crème de la crème amongst the world's toughest sporting dog events.

Klaus has also worked with the firm "Dog-Security-Service", the Police Dog teams in Aurich, Nordwacht (Holstein) to train service dogs in line with the Bundeswehr (German Army) DPOBW Training Program for dog handlers with weapons, the Police Dog Club PHSV Wolfsloge at Bad Zwinchenahn, is currently the Chief Training Officer of SV Westoverledingen, the training-Helper of DVG Hoerstel and the close training partner and Helper for the multi-National & World Champion, Knut Fuchs - a world renowned trainer-competitor.

At the moment Klaus is training the Malinois Ignaz V. Parchimer - look alike son of Mia Skogster's World Champion, Mecberger Chortoriski. (See Klaus training his 14 month old Ignaz on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYATBOCoNQs )

We look forward to Klaus sharing with us the world's most modern training techniques currently used by German’s finest trainers. Klaus Malion is a truly passionate trainer, competitor and instructor and those dedicated to achieving a high-performance sport dog will find working with him highly rewarding!

If I had more time to prepare OH and I would be down for it, just timed rather unfortunately. Whoever goes tell me how it is!