Anyone Bought One Of These Beds?

Kaffy Magee

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dog-Bed-X-X-Large-Comfy-new-extra-durable-bed-great-Floor-kennel-and-tramp-/300616543872?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item45fe246e80

Just wondering if anyone has bought one? If so, what was the quality like, of the cover and the filling? Did the filling compact down to nothing like some beds do? And what does the cover feel like? Is canvasy or softer? Not so keen on the colours but like the dimensions. Will also pop into Clark Rubber tomorrow and price similar sized foam, but then I would have to make a cover and that probably wouldnt turn out well,lol.

I also like these:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MOJO-Doggie-Maxi-Dog-Bed-/170720671361?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item27bfbeb681

Dimensions arent as big though. Has anyone got one of these? What are they like?

I either want one x large dog bed that will fit 2 bullmastiffs on it at a time or two smaller beds, that I can then stack on top of eachother when not in use, which is probably the better option, so as not to take up too much room all the time. Must have removable covers and be easy to keep clean. Any other ideas?? :)

I find all the beds with loose stuffing don't last too long because they become flat and lumpy. I have a single bed mattress cut into two for my two. The matress was about a hundred dollars from bed shed. I was going to make covers but I got lazy and found a dog beanbag cover at kmart I think it was. Doesn't fit exact but it does the job :) I've been through a lot of dog beds but the mattresses have lasted the longest :)

I use a foam matress cut up with a polar fleece cover - easy to wash

Cot matresses are quite cheap compared to some beds that go flat anyway.

My SIL's dog slept on an inner spring cot matress for years. Helped with her arthritis a lot as well.

Edited by OSoSwift

Thank you all for your suggestions! I did consider a cot mattress but after measuring one in the shop I felt it wasnt as wide as I needed, so thought I would go for a proper dog bed. As it turns out a lady was selling a cot mattress on a buy sell facebook page yesterday for cheap so I went and bought it. It will do the job for now, but its really not as wide as I'd like. One dog fits on ok, length ways, but they hang off the egdes if there is two on it. I might go and have a look at the foam mattresses in Clark Rubber too. If I find something better the cot mattress will still get used, Ill just put it in one of the other rooms for the dogs. Cheers, :)

I have one of these (biggest one).

highly recommend them, very tough and wash fantastic!!

"Made from super tough 1000 denier fabric, not only is the D1000 washable, Teflon coated, UV treated, flea-free, re-fillable AND water repellent it also looks so good you might need two - one for inside & one for outside! The cover is sealed with a completely hidden durable zip & the inner is also zippered to allow for easy washing (ideally suited to our Laundry Bag!) & fresh filling. We'd never call any of our beds 'indestructible' (they're for dogs after all) but this bed is tough with a capital T! "

d1000-biscuit.gif

http://www.snooza.com.au/products/d1000.shtml