The New Foster - Gussy

Staffyluv

Not sure what Gussy is crossed with pers but he is really little.

I know Kelpies are not big dogs but this guy is really small.

Ziggy is a solid lad and very laid back but still gets that puppy excitement (staffy style)... he can be full on but is very afraid and drops to his tummy at any raised voice (Cory called me from inside and the poor boy just froze)

Gussy weighs in at 9.2kg and I will weigh Ziggy when we take him up for vaccs later today but he is heavier than Gussy by a few kgs

Oh.. only 9 kg? I would be thinking maybe staffy x? :o in the first photos- I was admiring the red kelpie- and wondering why the other dog was in the photo ;)

apologies.

Looking forward to progress reports (and thinking your poor son will have his hands full while you're away!)

Oh.. only 9 kg? I would be thinking maybe staffy x? :o in the first photos- I was admiring the red kelpie- and wondering why the other dog was in the photo ;)

apologies.

Looking forward to progress reports (and thinking your poor son will have his hands full while you're away!)

The first photo in this thread is Gussy - he is definitely Kelpie x but it would be with something smaller as he has a tiny frame (he almost looks fragile - but I am used to robust staffords)...

He does not have any staffy traits or look like stafford at all to me. There are so many black and tan dog breeds, it would be hard to say what he is crossed with.

But he is a little ball of cuteness.

I really think Gussy has so much potential. He is so quick and loves the ball and other toys. Flyball champ maybe??

I just bought out Ollie's toy basket and both of them are having a ball with the 2 footballs and all the other stuff - they have it all pulled out all over the place.

They are both in my office with me - rumbling behind me over a football. The noise are so funny.

post-1950-0-56143900-1320042631_thumb.jpg

post-1950-0-36255500-1320042641_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staffyluv