Dog Ramps For Pools

tlc

Hi Guys, hoping someone has a web site or contact of a place that has dog ramps for pools to make it easy for a dog to get out of if swimming or in trouble. All I can find is this one

http://www.bowhouse.com.au/p/598946/Skamper-Ramp-Helps-Protect-Your-Pet-from-Drowning.html?utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pet+Supplies&utm_term=Skamper+Ramp+Helps+Protect+Your+Pet+from+Drowning

This maybe the only one available, but if anyone has any others they could recommend it would be appreciated.

Thanks

We have one that is currently not in use if you would like a second-hand one. We got it for the corgi as she was too frail to pull herself out of the pool on her own. Mind you, we were never able to teach her to go to the end of the ramp instead of where it touched the side. Corgi is no longer with us and Erik can climb out on his own no worries and Kivi fell in once as a pup and has never got close to falling in ever again.

OH can't remember where he bought it, but it was online and somewhere in Sydney, I think.

Thanks, I am looking for a lady who is an aquaintence of mine, she wasn't sure where to look so I told her I knew people in the know and I would find out for her. :laugh: Thanks for the offer.

This lady lives in SA so unless she can find one locally she will have to order on line.