Salukis At Tooradin This Time

Kirislin

I went to Tooradin (whippet races) again yesterday and got more shots of the Salukis than I did of the whippets.

This boy knows what it's all about now and really chases, trouble is, he's got no one to race against.

6274031252_cecb44e4e1_z.jpg

6274028234_727d127e9e_z.jpg

His Wallace and Gromit face :laugh:

6274005004_f5b2204241_z.jpg

and his buddy who is 8 years old now.

6274008948_616c552f52_z.jpg

6273483163_4b37a53aef_z.jpg

6274000070_45ab40c573_z.jpg

6273469915_5f6953abba_z.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

thanks. I had a pretty fast shutter speed. 1/5000th! :D

I wish I was clever enough to lighten off their faces in post processing cause they've lost a bit of detail but all I do is convert from RAW, sharpen a bit and sometimes tweak brightness.

Edited by Kirislin

Fab photos of my boys Kirislin! Thanks. BTW, we tried running the youngster with a greyhound last meeting. Not successful - he was more interested in playing. At this stage he seems to do better on his own :(

Hello! You've come out of hiding!!! :laugh: glad you like them. I posted them in the sighthound thread too so all the saluki, borzoi and afghan people could see the as well.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments on the pics. As you know, I really love taking these kind of action shots. If it wasn't so far away I'd be down there alot more.

Hoping for a chance to get some polo shots soon, that should be fun.

They are gorgeous Kirislin :thumbsup: Salukis are on my 'want' list, stunning dogs :love:

thanks. I had a pretty fast shutter speed. 1/5000th! :D

I wish I was clever enough to lighten off their faces in post processing cause they've lost a bit of detail but all I do is convert from RAW, sharpen a bit and sometimes tweak brightness.

It's soooo easy in Lightroom ;)