Need Info On How To Track Ankc Papers

sam&harley

Hi all i am trying to track the down the breeder's of my 2 labs i was at the royal geelong show and asked a lab breeder how i can get there phone number etc. The lady told me what i needed to do but now i forgot :confused: i only want to look at buying another pup from one of the breeders and the lady said i can track the ANKC papers but i forgot most of what she said :eek: Help :thumbsup:

Look on the back of the Certificate of Registration - it should have a transfer form on the back and that form will include the name, address, and telephone number of the state body that has registered them (in your case it is likely to be VCA Inc, aka Dogs Vic) .

Towards the bottom of the Certificate on the front there is a section "Bred by:" which states the name and registration number of the breeder. Quote that name and number to the state body listed on the back and they should be able to either give you contact details or to pass your contact details to the breeder.

But maybe first you could just try googling the Breeder's name (exactly as it is on the certificate) together with the breed and you might get lucky and find she has a website...:)

Look on the back of the Certificate of Registration - it should have a transfer form on the back and that form will include the name, address, and telephone number of the state body that has registered them (in your case it is likely to be VCA Inc, aka Dogs Vic) .

Towards the bottom of the Certificate on the front there is a section "Bred by:" which states the name and registration number of the breeder. Quote that name and number to the state body listed on the back and they should be able to either give you contact details or to pass your contact details to the breeder.

But maybe first you could just try googling the Breeder's name (exactly as it is on the certificate) together with the breed and you might get lucky and find she has a website...:)

OK thanks for that i had a look and only one has been half filled out :confused: other is blank

I adopted both dogs from there last owner who is not the breeder so i am the 3rd owner of these dogs papers a blank on the back *Jalfin Harley* my gold lab is the only one with half filled out papers :confused: And *Wintersheba Sam* is not filled out at all.

I guess if i get in contact with the breeders maybe we can fill them out i don't know anymore :laugh: