So I Think We Have Breed Sorted Out

wantsapuppy

What next.

As you can tell i made a LOT of threads about this and that.

I think a lab puppy is the way to go

I want to make sure i do reasearch on all sporting options out there.

So hit me with EVERYTHING LADIES and GENTS

Join us in the Lab thread (Those Crazy Labradors) if you haven't already :)

Sounds like you are ready to find out everything you can about labradors. Health concerns, conformation, colour, behaviour, temperament, drive, energy level etc.. (the Breeds 101 pages here are a good start). Once you are equipped with everything you need to know about labradors along your own preferences for sex, temperament, colour, drive etc.. its time to find a breeder that is going to meet your needs.

I always find reccomendations the best, I'm sure the lovely people in the lab thread here on DOL will be happy to help you out.

I'd make contact with a local obedience club and ask if you come along to a training session and watch.

I'm sure if there are lab people there they'll love telling you about their dogs - good, bad and undoubtedly funny.

Sounds like you are ready to find out everything you can about labradors. Health concerns, conformation, colour, behaviour, temperament, drive, energy level etc.. (the Breeds 101 pages here are a good start). Once you are equipped with everything you need to know about labradors along your own preferences for sex, temperament, colour, drive etc.. its time to find a breeder that is going to meet your needs.

I always find reccomendations the best, I'm sure the lovely people in the lab thread here on DOL will be happy to help you out.

Thanks I will ????

wantsapuppy, if you'd like to see Labs doing what they were bred for, maybe try and get along to a Retrieving trial! There is only one weekend of trials left in Vic this year, the sport is more a Winter sport. The GSP Club and Brittany Club are holding trials over the November 5 & 6 weekend in the Nagambie area. Only the two lower stakes are being held, but there will still be lots of nice working Labs there :thumbsup:Brittany Club trial schedule

Edited by FHRP