Perth Dol Christmas Dinner

hortfurball

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all is good, it's just his toe :rofl:

Oh that's good. Hypochondriac dog mum? :p

Can i get a rough idea of what time you'd collect me so i can organise with mum what time i am dropping kiddy winkis off :)

Well, working backwards, you guys need to be at my place in Belmont in time for us to leave here by 7.15 at the latest, and no doubt will want to say a quick hello to Ella so maybe plan to arrive here at 7.00? How long will it take from your place to Belmont? 15-20 minutes? I'm just home for lunch and will PM Mirawee my details when I get back from my arvo job, have to run now.

RosieFT are you coming? I can pick you up too on the way

Nope. I PMd everybody on the possibles list. If they're not on the confirmed list on the first page, they're not coming. The only one I'm still waiting on for a response is Prada.

Well, working backwards, you guys need to be at my place in Belmont in time for us to leave here by 7.15 at the latest, and no doubt will want to say a quick hello to Ella so maybe plan to arrive here at 7.00? How long will it take from your place to Belmont? 15-20 minutes? I'm just home for lunch and will PM Mirawee my details when I get back from my arvo job, have to run now.

My brain is still on holiday mode :D I will probably aim to get to Emery's at 6.30pm and then if I am running a little late due to animal crises (or a foal who doesn't want me to stop giving him scratches) it won't matter :laugh:

My brain is still on holiday mode :D I will probably aim to get to Emery's at 6.30pm and then if I am running a little late due to animal crises (or a foal who doesn't want me to stop giving him scratches) it won't matter :laugh:

OK sounds good it takes about 20 mins to get to belmont i'll let mum know i'm dropping kids off at 5.30 incase you decide to come early lol :D

gah I would of loved to come! but too far for me and my lack of driving skills :p

nawwwww :( if i drove at night i'd offer but i seriously hate night driving you gotta come to a show and see squid come to the wanneroo show she has changed so much :D

Horty I was only stressed as I was told by another vet that it's his shoulder elbow area... Which translates into awful things for labs like OCD and elbow dysplasia

None of us thought to check his toes though.... It's just one of those things I guess

Edited by Mason_Gibbs

gah I would of loved to come! but too far for me and my lack of driving skills

Is there nobody coming to the dinner who lives up your way?

Horty I was only stressed as I was told by another vet that it's his shoulder elbow area... Which translates into awful things for labs like OCD and elbow dysplasia

None of us thought to check his toes though.... It's just one of those things I guess

I was only teasing MG. :p

I live wayyyy north well Wanneroo. I'll suss out exactly where it is when I get home. Mirawee mentioned about it when I saw at a horsey thing. if I can make it to the wanneroo show I will for sure what day are you there? I want squid cuddles