Perth Dol Christmas Dinner

hortfurball

Well I think I am free... but need to decide whether the 1.5 hours (minimum) to get there is worth it :cry: I wouldn't care so much about the time if I new there wouldn't be any traffic :rofl: One of the main reasons I only visit Freo every decade or so ;)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind driving us there if you want to meet at one of our places? But I can't promise my car won't smell like dog. I promise to give it a vacuum and clean beforehand, though, but it is never a guarantee of smelling purdy! :p

Coz none of us put dogs in our own cars :mad:rofl:

I need to clean my car out this week - it has to be used to transport non-doggy people to a wedding on Monday :eek:

Hmm is it a good excuse to meet everyone :D

i will put a tentative yes and for hubby.

he is home tuesday week so i an ask him his roster and see if he will be in perth

and i can try find a baby sitter lol :)

45 minutes for us, so not that close to me either. My OH lives in Mandurah so one or the other of us has 2 x 1 hour drives every weekend.

Easy to find and don't stress about parking, it's not in central Freo. Being a Saturday night the carpark will likely be full but there's plenty of parking on the verge across the road.

On this map, it is on Riverside Road near where it says Norm McKenzie Reserve. You get there from Preston Point Road.

http://maps.google.c...tralia&t=m&z=15

I'm happy to drive if required :D

cos Amy's dogs don't smell... :provoke::bolt::rofl:

Does that mean you're coming? Or are you just stalking without committing? :provoke: ;)

Mirawee, are you North, South or East? If you're East, you're welcome to come to my place and I'll drive us from here. The car won't smell of dog because I'll be driving the OH's car. Mine usually doesn't smell of dog anyway because the pesticides and fertilisers mask it! :eek:

Guest RosieFT

I'm happy to drive if required :D

cos Amy's dogs don't smell... :provoke::bolt::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you coming missy :provoke:

Would like to, thinking, thinking... see you tomorrow.. :-)

Mirawee, are you North, South or East? If you're East, you're welcome to come to my place and I'll drive us from here. The car won't smell of dog because I'll be driving the OH's car. Mine usually doesn't smell of dog anyway because the pesticides and fertilisers mask it! :eek:

I am East :) Gidgegannup :)

We really are going to have to organise a DOLer meet at my place one day too... 3/4 - 1 acre fully fenced paddocks anyone? :D