Where To Buy Tuffie Toys - Are They Puppy Suitable?

Tara8430

Tara won't have access to Off Topic as you need a minimum of 150 posts to get the key to the mystery door. I don't know Frenzied's commercial website but you could try pets1.com.au as they sell them. There is a junior range for puppies.

Tara won't have access to Off Topic as you need a minimum of 150 posts to get the key to the mystery door. I don't know Frenzied's commercial website but you could try pets1.com.au as they sell them. There is a junior range for puppies.

what a shame; the Tuffy's are way cheaper in the DOL marketplace. I went and got 3 more for Wilbur coz they're fabulous quality toys and the price was a steal :D

all our toys are brought from the op shops,Just check the stuffing,remove eye s if need be & the cheapest toy around.

Other favorite stick tennis ball in sock & tie end they love toys that sorta play back.

You don't need to spend big on toys,

Edited by showdog

Tara, I'm sure if you PM Frenzied1, she can sort something out for you :)

When I first got Roo, I bought a fluffy toy from Petbarn. Bear was Roo's best friend for a long time, until he needed to have his arms and legs amputated due to being gnawed on! :laugh: It might be an idea to ask the breeder if you can send a toy to live with your pup and its' mum for awhile before you bring it home so it will smell familiar and may help it to settle when you bring it home.

I bought some other toys from Big W ('Cow' was Ruby's other most favourite toy) and the $2 shop.

Ruby got the Tuffy pig for her birthday- it's huge!

all our toys are brought from the op shops,Just check the stuffing,remove eye s if need be & the cheapest toy around.

Other favorite stick tennis ball in sock & tie end they love toys that sorta play back.

You don't need to spend big on toys,

My dogs can be a bit hard on toys, the eyes and nose are the first to go. So I decided to get the sewing machines out and make up some tug toys. Cheap and easy and they love them. Have since added more to their collection.

317347_294269663919408_100000091313049_1285033_1450016360_n.jpg

Sometimes overseas has the best prices: http://www.arcatapet...earchtext=tuffy :thumbsup: I found quite a few cheaper than the ones in the marketplace as well (including shipping, unless of course you want to buy more than one).

Wow that site is cheap!

Hey Su i love that polly pig its awsome, has it faired well with Wilbur?

Wilbur belts Polly around; if she were his wife he'd be arrested for assault & battery/domestic violence :laugh: The only part that has suffered is the nylon tail which he's chewed off. The pig itself is in one piece with no holes - she's one of his out side toys and gets dragged through the stones, grass & concrete and he chews the heck out of her. When we're inside and we hear growling and barking from outside we always know that Polly is getting a beating :laugh: He grabs her by the ears and then throws her around.

They have a few inner layers of suitcase material and then the patterned outer fabric. They aren't at all like softies; they're quite hard. I really like Tuffies.

Sometimes overseas has the best prices: http://www.arcatapet...earchtext=tuffy :thumbsup: I found quite a few cheaper than the ones in the marketplace as well (including shipping, unless of course you want to buy more than one).

Wow that site is cheap!

Yes they are cheap, but the tuffy animals are heavy and quite large so the US international postage would be considerable.

Wilbur LOVES his tuffy pig, Polly. She is his friend with benefits; if you know what i mean ;)

Wait till he gives his bed a go, he must be maturing quick. Are you getting him desexed?

Yes but not until he's over a year old. Probably around 18 months so that he develops the typical lab head & body.

Wow that site is cheap!

Wilbur belts Polly around; if she were his wife he'd be arrested for assault & battery/domestic violence :laugh: The only part that has suffered is the nylon tail which he's chewed off. The pig itself is in one piece with no holes - she's one of his out side toys and gets dragged through the stones, grass & concrete and he chews the heck out of her. When we're inside and we hear growling and barking from outside we always know that Polly is getting a beating :laugh: He grabs her by the ears and then throws her around.

They have a few inner layers of suitcase material and then the patterned outer fabric. They aren't at all like softies; they're quite hard. I really like Tuffies.

Haha, im hoping this new girl likes toys, Sheba only liked garden pots and things. I brought her toys she burried them, im still finding ones in the garden i brought her when she was 5!