Shannon My Proof That Angels Walk The Earth

casowner

There is so much to say about my little girl but each word that I type just makes my heart break more and my eyes blur with the tears. Shannon was my baby from the moment she was born in a holding cage when I worked at the AWL to the moment that I made the soul destroying decision to let her go on September 14th.

Never has there been a soul that has loved all animals (apart from other dogs) like my Shannon, she would mother baby birds, baby lambs anything really but most of all she loved her mummy and I her. She had an extraordinary bond with my baby Luke, she never liked children all that much but from the moment she laid eyes on him he was hers.

I miss her with every ounce of my being, she has shared most of the important events in my life my pregnancies, my heartbreaks and my happiest moments.

My baby girl fought so hard to stay with me but her heart was just too big for her body and in the end there was nothing left to stop it failing. I live with what if's and why hers everyday and I know that I made the right decision but I am left behind living with the pain of her loss.

My life has been enriched by sharing it with my little Poppet and while I miss her I know she is needed in Rainbow Bridge to take care of all of the other little lost souls.

So my dear little angel you are back from where you came from and it was nice to have shared my life with a living angel, I love you and miss you but we will meet again one day

post-23033-0-93590100-1318236249_thumb.jpg

post-23033-0-36034900-1318236301_thumb.jpg

Cas, I am so sorry that you have lost your special girl. She was absolutely adorable, and I am sure your heart must be breaking.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. :hug:

RIP little Shannon, and watch over your mummy.

Edited by WendyH