Stalls At Shows

DogNerd

I've always just asked the organizer of the shows. At times, they ask for a small donation, other times they don't. And for me with what I"m doing (dried and smoked bait/treats and gourmet biscuits) I make sure that there isn't another at the show, offering the same as I don't want to step on toes. So far, this method works, but I don't take stuff to every show because by the end of the week doing this in my shop, my one day of show, is not for working!

(although Tony enjoys manning the treat bins and helping folks)

Just wondering what the rules are? If people make something etc are they allowed to have a sign at their gazebo? Is this something people take up with the kennel club hosting the show?

you need to contact the CCCQ as they are the caretakers of the grounds. If it is commercial you will have to pay a fee and set up in the stall area. They gave us earlier in the year one off permission to hold a charity suit stall to raise money for a member who lost everything in the floods last summer. Just contact the office for info. They don't encourage personal stalls.